• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

misc/other video games - Do you still play Pokemon?

yes/no?

• Total voters

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
This question is for the general misc. crowd. Not for the rest of the forum, mkaaaaaay.

Do you guys still play pokemon, watch the anime, read the manga? I ask this because a lot of the general misc. crowd never have the "THIS IS MY TEAM" or anything pokemon.

I rarely play my games anymore, although I watch the Anime every once in a while when it's still on tv.

Spookz

Lumos
I don't watch the anime anymore.. though I've considered re-watching the first couple seasons for a shot of nostalgia.

I'm playing through Leaf Green right now though. I still really love the games, I'm just not into the online, competitive battles, or EVs or anything else crazy like that.

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
I still play the games, but I don't watch the show anymore.

Although I do keep up with what happens on it through here though.

ashhleeyy

εμπιστοσύνη
I got really into the anime again when BW first started airing in Japan so I would download dubbed episodes. I have my DVR set to record the American ones, but I haven't caught up with any of the episodes I haven't seen since I stopped downloading the Japanese episodes; last one I remember seeing was the one where Ash caught Sewaddle. I do still play the games frequently since there's always some goal I have for myself, but I haven't picked up my DS in a good 5 months almost (probably a good thing).

Geekachu

I don't watch the anime, I read the manga from time to time, and that's the same for the games. At the moment I'd say that I'm wavering in and out of interest.

Grey Wind

I still watch the Anime a bit, and read the manga every so often. I play the games regularly though.

Vernikova

Champion
I occasionally watch episodes of the anime from Sinnoh and earlier. I don't read any of the manga and I play Platinum every other week. Basically, I'm almost out of it.

Haruka

Banned
Play Pokemon? Yes. Not very frequently, but when I have some off-time and the internet is boring, I pick it up every once in a while. I still love the games and I don't see that stopping any time soon.

Read or watch Pokemon? No.

Dragon Trainer X

良い感じ!
I still play the game, but only for the Elite Four, Cynthia if she's available, and Wifi battles, so I can try my luck. As for the anime, I started to watch Black and White, just for the heck of it, and so far... it's not that bad.

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
I don't play frequently but I always pick up the new release. And I played the **** out of B/W.

Brody McSteveBro

<---Charlie Scene?
Playing is pretty much a daily thing with me. I occasionally watch the show if its an interesting episode. I never actually looked at the Manga I'm not really into that sort of stuff.

Shuam

righteous
no i don't play at all i simply am stuck here for some reason because it is basically my internet home being that it was the first forum i ever registered on and frequented.

GrizzlyB

Confused and Dazed
Shuam said:
no i don't play at all i simply am stuck here for some reason because it is basically my internet home being that it was the first forum i ever registered on and frequented.

This is why I'm here. I legitimately have no reason why I joined in the first place, even, considering I've been at the same level of Pokemon-liking since, like, 2001.

And that level is to say that I like the anime still, but only watch it from wherever I last left off when I have major downtime, went through a single isolated phase when I read a bunch of the manga but otherwise have never touched it, and the last game I actually finished (to the Elite 4, that is... fuuuuuuuuuck filling the Pokedex) was Diamond (even though I have Pearl, Platinum, Heartgold, and White... but hey, I'm right before the E4 on HG and W!).