• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Misc Rep final round

Who won?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

John Madden

resident policy guy
I still say my original entry is the real winner but I'm going to vote for facetious because every noobers voter thus far has tended toward the "worthless posting" end of the Internet Forums And IRC spectrum.

Moneyy

INACTIVE
I voted for noobers. I still don't see how repeatedly flashing the word "facetious" is creative, but whatever.

Rezzo

Occasionally
Who else noticed that noobers voted for facetious?

I don't know who's more confident, the guy who tries to kill voters with his banner or the guy who votes for his opponent.

Bulletproof

Self explanatory.
Faceticous is trying to kill us all with with pissy fits, seizures, & general uncreativity.
Noobers is doing the same, but with poor quality, oversized images, & poor humor.
Tough vote.
I going to go with noobers, to see what happens next.

Who else noticed that noobers voted for facetious?

I don't know who's more confident, the guy who tries to kill voters with his banner or the guy who votes for his opponent.

You can't exactly vote for yourself, that's pretty much against the rules in any form of competition. :/

I voted for noobers.

Dragon Trainer X

良い感じ!
I have no idea what this thread is about what-so-ever...

So I'll go with noobers :/

Facetious' entry was a lot better, but after the little hissy fit they threw when they lost the first time I'm voting Noobers.

The Oncoming Storm

I went to jared
Im not gonna change my vote. I just miss the kochoupink and cipher gifs. They made me laugh cause everyone thought they were naked!

I also find noobers pic insulting.

Peter Quill

star-lord
I just don't find noobers to represent misc lmao.

It's more of a "Some legitimately funny people if you find them and a ton of people who try really hard."

*IZ*

I didn't vote for Noobers because it wasn't funny.
Facetious' entry is random, which means its better and funnier.

Status
Not open for further replies.