• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Misc Representation - Poll's open! Cast your votes!

Top Entries!

• facetious's entry

Votes: 39 34.8%
  • GrizzlyB's entry

Votes: 18 16.1%
  • Cipher's entry

Votes: 15 13.4%
  • noobers's entry

Votes: 40 35.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't vote for facetious. Why? Because seizure-inducing things are removed from TV for a reason, you know. That gif is dangerous to those sensitive to flashing lights.

THRILLHO

nothin' at all
Woops! Sorry, I got moot and noobers confused. It's actually supposed to be noobers's name on the poll in place of moot's. I'll change that right now. (Waking up from total exhaustion to get this done in time = stupid mistakes on my part.)

Sorry, moot. noobers beat you more than two to one. ^_^;

i can assure you, this is the lowest on my list of internet priorities
so no hard feelings

Grey Wind

I voted for GrizzlyB.

In hindsight, I should have looked at the results first, and voted for noobers, since my vote to GrizzlyB didn't make a difference.

Vernikova

Champion
Well, I was going to vote for GrizzlyB but I looked at the poll results and saw that it wouldn't make much of a difference so I voted for noobers.

Geekachu

If anything but that seizure-gif wins, then life is not worth living.

Aegon

Voted for noobers. facetious' GIF doesn't amuse me very much. I don't see how it represents Misc. at all, aside from the trolls.

Status
Not open for further replies.