1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have received legal notice about the sharing of certain images for Pokémon Sword & Shield. Due to this, we have a new rule. If you post said images, you will be removed from the forums until 15:00 UTC on November 14th 2019. We have also killed the leak discussion threads for the time being. Thank you for your patience during this. If you have any queries, use the contact form
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Misc. Video Games Shipping Discussion

Discussion in 'Alternative Shipping' started by Tiffany, May 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kutie Pie

Kutie Pie "It is my destiny."

I have a soft spot for Bowser/Peach, and even Link/Midna. But other than that, I haven't played a lot of video games to really pick any pairings I like.

WAIT. Actually no, I have one from Corpse Party (though technically a Visual Novel, it's on the PSP and acts like a game): Ayumi/Yoshiki. Yoshiki has a heart under all that grouchiness ^^.

2. Liltwick

Liltwick Life Cheating Game

A corpse party fan!? Awesome!

Yea, Ayumi/Yoshiki are cute together... Though I do ship Naomi/Seiko

HM

OMG HM

I love it, yet I have no Ships yet.. .Well... Maybe Freya/Ivan, Gill/Luna, and Kathy/Male!Protagonist

3. Kutie Pie

Kutie Pie "It is my destiny."

I remembered another one. This is completely a crack pairing, but I think the outcome of it all is the most adorable thing ever, thanks to Brawl in the Family. The pairing in question?

Lakitu's Cloud and Mother Brain.

4. Yuppirox

Yuppirox hello

Okay, so I recently bought and completed Rhythm Thief & the Emperor's Treasure (it's so Layton-esque!) and I've got a few shippings I've grown to like from that game:

Raphael x Marie
    Raphael x Charlotte

They're both so cute for completely different reasons - especially Raphael/Marie, since it's the game's central couple and obviously has the more romantic/cute moments :3

5. Mister Melancholy

Mister Melancholy Valetshipping ♥

Concerning Pit ships...I never really paired him with anyone originally, but a bunch of my friends got me into Ike/Pit. Admittedly, I do find them cute together, but I still can't see Pit with anyone.

Anyway, here's some video game ships I support:

Kingdom Hearts:
    • Kairi/Sora
    • Roxas/Olette
    • Riku/Sora
    • Roxas/Sora
    • Roxas/Namine
    • Roxas/Xion
    • Roxas/Axel
    • Xigbar/Demyx
    • Zexion/Demyx (pfft, 69)
    • Larxene/Axel

MOTHER:
    • Paula/Jeff
    • Duster/Kumatora
    • Ninten/Ana
    • Ninten/Loid
    • Paula/Ness
    • Paula/Poo

Super Smash Bros:
    • Roy/Marth
    • Ike/Pit :p
    • Samus/Peach
    • Peach/Marth

6. Blessed

Blessed Well-Known Member

Luigi x Peach is my OTP in the Mario series. Sonic x Blaze is my OTP in the Sonic series. I love these pairings so much!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.