• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Misc. Video Games Shipping Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
I have a soft spot for Bowser/Peach, and even Link/Midna. But other than that, I haven't played a lot of video games to really pick any pairings I like.

WAIT. Actually no, I have one from Corpse Party (though technically a Visual Novel, it's on the PSP and acts like a game): Ayumi/Yoshiki. Yoshiki has a heart under all that grouchiness ^^.

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
I have a soft spot for Bowser/Peach, and even Link/Midna. But other than that, I haven't played a lot of video games to really pick any pairings I like.

WAIT. Actually no, I have one from Corpse Party (though technically a Visual Novel, it's on the PSP and acts like a game): Ayumi/Yoshiki. Yoshiki has a heart under all that grouchiness ^^.

A corpse party fan!? Awesome!

Yea, Ayumi/Yoshiki are cute together... Though I do ship Naomi/Seiko

HM

OMG HM

I love it, yet I have no Ships yet.. .Well... Maybe Freya/Ivan, Gill/Luna, and Kathy/Male!Protagonist

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
I remembered another one. This is completely a crack pairing, but I think the outcome of it all is the most adorable thing ever, thanks to Brawl in the Family. The pairing in question?

Lakitu's Cloud and Mother Brain.

Okay, so I recently bought and completed Rhythm Thief & the Emperor's Treasure (it's so Layton-esque!) and I've got a few shippings I've grown to like from that game:

Raphael x Marie
Raphael x Charlotte

They're both so cute for completely different reasons - especially Raphael/Marie, since it's the game's central couple and obviously has the more romantic/cute moments :3

Mister Melancholy

Valetshipping ♥
Concerning Pit ships...I never really paired him with anyone originally, but a bunch of my friends got me into Ike/Pit. Admittedly, I do find them cute together, but I still can't see Pit with anyone.

Anyway, here's some video game ships I support:

Kingdom Hearts:
• Kairi/Sora
• Roxas/Olette
• Riku/Sora
• Roxas/Sora
• Roxas/Namine
• Roxas/Xion
• Roxas/Axel
• Xigbar/Demyx
• Zexion/Demyx (pfft, 69)
• Larxene/Axel

MOTHER:
• Paula/Jeff
• Duster/Kumatora
• Ninten/Ana
• Ninten/Loid
• Paula/Ness
• Paula/Poo

Super Smash Bros:
• Roy/Marth
• Ike/Pit :p
• Samus/Peach
• Peach/Marth

Blessed

Luigi x Peach is my OTP in the Mario series. Sonic x Blaze is my OTP in the Sonic series. I love these pairings so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.