• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"Misctard"

Whoever coined this name needs to kill themselves immediately.

Agree / Disagree?

;107;

muumajii23

AGREED!! XD

Kidding Ethan. xD Don't kill me...

Ichi

swagswagswagswagswag
.:23:00:05:. <&Cersei> lol i think if you label yourself as a misctard you care too much

Josh you make threads about shit we've already discussed yesterday.

;124;

siburke939

<------ my 1st shiny
4chan is so funny

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me
4chan is the rencarnation of the devil.

BUT IT SO HAPPENS TO BE THAT THE DEVIL IS FUNNY.

Misctards is a funny word, like the devil.
+2 points towards disagree.

.:23:00:05:. <&Cersei> lol i think if you label yourself as a misctard you care too much

Josh you make threads about shit we've already discussed yesterday.

;124;
I think the worrying part is the people disagreeing Kat.

Serious ;107;

Ethan

Banned
Wasn't me. I thought it was kinda funny though, in which case I suppose I should still grab my knife then.

and what Ichi said.

Edit: Oh, why not leave this thread open for awhile, if not for brief amusement.

Ethan

Banned
You're absolutely right, which is why after consideration I re-opened it. Instead of pointing out what's already self evident, you could perhaps drop the subject and enjoy the thread you made? I'm grasping at straws here.

BUG

insert joke so dated I don't even remember it
I'm now taking bets. Anyone gonna put money on Ethan? How bout Josh?

Ethan

Banned
Nothing is happening, there is no tension, there is nothing to see. As for as each member is concerned me and Josh are very, deeply in love. Any post from here on out will directly relate to the first question of the OP.

:)

Cobalt_Latios

Whoever coined this name needs to kill themselves immediately.

Agree / Disagree?

;107;
Well, considering you brought it up... [/jk]

At least it explains why I saw it used in a recent-...ish thread.

Guess'll agree.

(and thanks to my single post... this thread closes. Shame to be me...)

<C_L>

Cipher

Nothing to be done
"Misctard" sucks. What's wrong with just, "the dumb kids in Misc"? Terse, pithy, and doesn't try to be cute.

Profesco

gone gently
"Misctard" sucks. What's wrong with just, "the dumb kids in Misc"? Terse, pithy, and doesn't try to be cute.

Trying to be what it isn't is what Misc is all about.

I think the term doesn't warrant death, but it doesn't warrant applause either. In other words, don't care.

kochoupink

butts lol
Trying to be what it isn't is what Misc is all about.

Disagree. Misc. never tries to be serious.

I love cute things and really stupid words. Even though I'll perpetually read it as "Miscturd" by accident every time I see it, that really only adds to its charm.