1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Misheard Whisper Bespoke Graphics

Discussion in 'Fan Art Shops' started by M-Dub, Apr 24, 2012.

1. M-Dub

M-Dub sic semper tyrannis

bespoke /bəˈspoʊk/ (adj) : designed in accordance with the specific wishes of the customer; tailor-made

Welcome, one and all, to my signature shop. This is the place to go if you're looking for a new signature banner, though at present I'm not specifically doing icons/avatars. I will extend into other formats later, but right now it's just signature banners. I make all my banners myself in GIMP, and this is basically a way for me to get some more practice in. If you'd like a banner made, just fill out the form below and I'll get onto it! You don't want to listen to me talk, though, so have a look at some of my recent work.

Examples

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Request Form
    Code:
    [noparse][B]Size[/B]: 
    [B]Colour scheme[/B]: 
    [B]Images[/B]: 
    [B]Text[/B]: 
    [B]Other[/B]:[/noparse] 
    Size: Default if unspecified is 500x140, and I'll go down to 200x80. Any smaller is kinda fiddly, and not really my style.
    Colour scheme: A general idea of the 'feel' of the piece, if you will. TARDIS blue? Orange and purple? (Please be sensible). 'No preference' is a 100% acceptable answer.
    Images: I work best with renders, which you can find hundreds of at sites like planetrenders, renders-graphiques or just Google/photobucket. Max two, if possible. Even if you can't find one, no images with plain white backgrounds, please! They're so hard to work with.
    Text: What would you like written on the banner? If you want a particular font, drop in a link to the download on dafont.com (if it's a free one, that is).
    Other: If there's other things you want taken into consideration, like positioning of the renders, rounded corners or a directional gradient, say so here. Bear in mind, the more complicated you make it, the harder it is for me.

Rules
    -Follow all forum rules (goes without saying, right?).
    -One request at a time (unless previously arranged).
    -If you want a group of matching banners for your friends or something, it's best to PM me first to see if I can take the project. I'm a busy guy.
    -If you're not entirely happy with your banner the first time, just VM/PM me and I'll be happy to tweak it around for you. Just please don't ask for me to change large parts of it (size, colour scheme etc) that you specified you wanted in your original request. That counts as a new request and puts you at the back of the queue if there is one.

That's all for now, folks. Request away!

Last edited: Jun 2, 2012
  2. iSketchy

iSketchy Asian At Heart <3

Size: Your normal size is fine ^.^
    Colour scheme: Uhhh, dark pink or purple, what ever color her eyes are in the picture~
    Images: Found this one: http://www.planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?album=search&cat=0&pid=23659#top_display_media and I don't speak Spanish, but anything nice of Anemone from Eureka Seven will do ^.^
    Text: "She says she doesn't care, but her eyes tell a different story." Without quotations
    Other: If possible, I know you say only one at a time, but a few (one/two/three) variations would be very much appreciated <3 Maybe one could also have the name "River" somewhere (Anemone is a fc for my RPC River :3)

EDIT Oh yay! Just realized I'm first request! <3 It's funny though since I'm really slow and your art is so pretty ; u ;

Last edited: Apr 24, 2012
  3. M-Dub

Request completed! As I said, I unfortunately can't bend the one-per-request rule at this stage. :< Regardless, if there's anything you feel needs changing, just let me know.

[​IMG]

4. Skarm™

Skarm™ Light It Up

5. iSketchy

Oh okay, I totally understand ^^ You won't mind me getting another one then? I just like options XD

OH, but before that, there actually is something I think would fit better on the one you made -- WHICH, is lovely btw. I love the colors my god ; u ;

However, if you don't mind me asking, could you possibly try a different font? The one you have is a little girly for her, and I never specified what I wanted. Maybe something simpler + less curly, and maybe even small so it would fit on one or two lines? Lettme know, other than that I really like the banner!~ <3

6. M-Dub

All right, how about this? (I don't actually know the character, so I had no idea if I was dealing with a girly girl or not XP)

[​IMG]

Skarmory7's request is accepted, btw. I'll get onto that soon.

EDIT: Skarmory7, your banner is finished too. Hope you like it!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 25, 2012
  7. Skarm™

Skarm™ Light It Up

Thanks it looks epic!

8. iSketchy

Awhhh, yeah thats perfect :)
    Thanks so much!! <3

9. iPokemon

iPokemon Moonlight

Last edited: Apr 29, 2012
  10. wιɴтerвreezeѕrυle

wιɴтerвreezeѕrυle dαrĸpαw ιѕɴ'т αмυѕed

Size: Default
    Colour scheme: I'd like for it to be dark colors, but with tiny specks of different light colored spots everywhere. So mainly dark colors with a bit of light in it.
    Images: http://th00.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2010/187/8/6/togepi_by_brigz7071.png (I know that it's a big picture, but you can resize it, right? If you can't fit the entire image in, just show the face)
    Text: StarCatchers (and in smaller text under it) The damned are never free...
    Other: This is for an upcoming fic I plan on writing, and I'll hopefully have the first chapter before the end of the school year for myself. Just FYI ^^

11. AmericanPi

AmericanPi Write on

Size: 490 X 190
    Colour scheme: Grayish
    Text: Articuno_rocks (main text)
    Putting the "A" into "Asian" (subtext)
    Other: Can you try to make it in the style of this tech banner? Thanks. ;)

12. M-Dub

Sorry, I can't replicate other artist's styles. Besides, that's a difficult sort of style to copy in the first place and I don't think I'd be able to do it properly.

13. AmericanPi

AmericanPi Write on

[​IMG]

Bad joke aside, do you still think you can make the banner though? It doesn't have to be in the tech banner style, whatever works for you is fine. ;)

14. M-Dub

I can try my best.

Shop temporarily closed for mid-year exams. Existing requests will be completed, though it may take a little while.

15. M-Dub

Sorry about the massive lateness, but as I said, mid-years. Ugh. They kind of crept up on me and all of a sudden OMFG I HAVE TO STUDY NOW. Anyway, now that they're through, I'll spend the next couple of days catching up. Shop is still closed to new requests. Here's the first one, for iPokemon. Hope you like it and don't kill me because I took so long!

[​IMG]

Also, winterbreezesrule's is now finished, placing here for reference.

[​IMG]

Articuno_rocks, I finished yours today. I'd VM you, but as I can't, I just have to hope that you check this post at some point. *shrug*

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 23, 2012
  16. AmericanPi

AmericanPi Write on

Argh, I never remembered to change my privacy settings... oh well, I saw it anyways, and it's very brilliant and awesome despite the delay. Thank you very much for your hard work. I'm going to add this to my signature right now. ;)

17. Nightfall_

Nightfall_ Gamer Extrodinare

Size: How you do your other banners
    Colour scheme: Dark Colors to Lighter Colors (left to right)
    Text Nightfall (main text)
    Dusk to Dawn (subtext)
    Other: N/A

18. Inchtall

Inchtall Back in Black....2

Size: 500x350
    Colour scheme: Black, White, Silver
    Text: Inchtall: Back in Black.......
    Other: I give you cookie :):) if it looks really good.

19. Sietse23

Sietse23 *Brainfarts*

20. Star✰Destroyer

Star✰Destroyer No Im NOT Luke's dad

Size: default
    Colour scheme: prime colors
    Text: Star "Don't Fret!"
    Other: put the dont fret under Star