• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Misheard Whisper Bespoke Graphics

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
Size: 600 x 200
Colour scheme: Silver, Blue, Black, White
Images: http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/ABPub/2008/07/14/2008050656.jpg http://theacousticguitarshop.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/kris-allen.jpg http://media.nj.com/entertainment_i...e-dewyze-top-10jpg-a1fee27ef53d8b3f_large.jpg http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-K4-LERA7S.../b16RdEmnrM8/s1600/scotty_mccreery_guitar.jpg http://cdn-ugc.cafemom.com/gen/constrain/500/500/80/2012/05/18/14/6q/mp/po85z2p6sk1fc2p.jpg
Text: White Guys With Guitars (colour to match the theme of the banner; and readable of course)
America loves them
Other: Some really nice sharp texture, individual spots for all of the 5 guys in the banner. Or you can mesh them together in center and work with that. I also want the word America in Red/White/Blue if that can work.

M-Dub

Μῆνιν ἄειδε θεὰ Πηληϊάδεω ᾿Αχιλῆος
Nightfall_'s banner is complete. ponies

Poniesrequest.png

The rest are accepted and will be done in the next couple of days - except the1stpkmnfan. I'm sorry, but five images is way too many to fit comfortably, and some of those are pretty blurry as well. It's fine to post again with an updated request, of course. :3

M-Dub

Inchtall's Darkrai banner is done:

Darkrairequest.png

So is Sietse23's frankly quite frightening banner:

RedandDarkrairequest.png

Star✰Destroyer, I wasn't quote sure what you meant by 'prime' colours, so I went ahead and did what seemed suitable. I like how this turned out, actually:

Tepigrequest.png

EDIT: Spite's is done now. It was a bit cramped with three pictures on there, but I think I got them all in okay:

CarnivineVaporeonArcaninerequest.png

Last edited:

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
That's totally fine, I think this request will be more in my interest:

Size: 600 x 200
Colour scheme: Blue, Lavendar, Silver? (if it works)
Images: http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/si...2012/05/hollie_cavanagh_american_idol_a_p.jpg
http://img2-1.timeinc.net/people/i/2012/news/120514/hollie-cavanaugh-300.jpg
Text: Hollie Cavanagh
Texas & Liverpool Talent
Other: Some tiny, sparkling stars and fireworks; like a upbeat celebration. Can you make the text color for "Texas" Red/White/Blue and "Liverpool" Light Blue?

Last edited:

Assassin9399

Wanna hug?
Size: Default, but if larger works better it's fine as well. It's for my sig.
Colour scheme: Purple, a bit futuristic
Text: Burst Love
Other: Pleas try to get the pics up till at least their hips :3 And please put the text in the middle and one of the two left and the other one on the right.

Thanks in advance ^^

Last edited:

Sietse23

*Brainfarts*
Inchtall's Darkrai banner is done:

Darkrairequest.png

So is Sietse23's frankly quite frightening banner:

RedandDarkrairequest.png

Star✰Destroyer, I wasn't quote sure what you meant by 'prime' colours, so I went ahead and did what seemed suitable. I like how this turned out, actually:

Tepigrequest.png

EDIT: Spite's is done now. It was a bit cramped with three pictures on there, but I think I got them all in okay:

CarnivineVaporeonArcaninerequest.png

Ehmm, can the size be 500x 250 and I really want to see the darkrai good so if you could change the purple head thing back to white do that that'd be awesome, I´d also liked it if you could change the remove the colour purple .

Last edited:

your_worst_nightmare

Pokerman Master
Size: Default if you dont mind please :)
Colour scheme: blue or yellow, what ever you think looks best.. with maybe a little white <3
Text: "From dawn till dusk, ill be creeping in the shadows of the night."
Other: could you put umbreon on the right and the text on the left if possible? an id prefer the text to not be so big and bulky/bold if thats ok :3

much appreciated!

Primal Crusader V

Watch some MANime
Size: Your own examples fit well with the size I need.
Colour scheme: Red and Black.
Text: A single ember can raze everything
Other: Can you make the text red and place it upon the darker part (black) of the color scheme? Thanks.

M-Dub

Ehmm, can the size be 500x 250 and I really want to see the darkrai good so if you could change the purple head thing back to white do that that'd be awesome, I´d also liked it if you could change the remove the colour purple .

I don't exactly mind doing changes normally, but that's directly contradictory to the original request. :/ You specifically said you wanted 500x400 as well as a red, black and purple colour scheme. It'd be a totally different banner.

Sietse23

*Brainfarts*
I don't exactly mind doing changes normally, but that's directly contradictory to the original request. :/ You specifically said you wanted 500x400 as well as a red, black and purple colour scheme. It'd be a totally different banner.

So do I need to order a new one? I don´t see the problem actually...

Last edited:

VolcanicF

Thunder Trainer
Size: 1st example's size please
Colour scheme: Grey and Blue
Text: I Hope It's Time For GX
Other: Black Borders please
:)

M-Dub

So do I need to order a new one? I don´t see the problem actually...

Like I said, I don't mind doing a couple of changes (like switching a font or removing a C4D that got in the way) but I went out of my way to make it in that size and colour because that was what you said you wanted. I'd probably have to do it from scratch to make those changes. I'll do it for you, but unfortunately you're at the back of the queue now as I had a few other requests come in in the meantime.

EDIT: the1stpkmnfan - thanks, that's much easier. :) Your request is done. Fireworks were a bit too tricky and didn't look so good, but it sparkles. :p

HollieCavanaghrequest.png

Hang on, those words aren't meant to be purple. Hold fire while I try and work out where that went wrong. Do they look purple to you? It might just be my screen, because when I tilt it they go to how they should be, but . . . they look blue in GIMP. Ugh, let me try uploading it again.

I'm sorry, photobucket is apparently being a douche and changing the colours for no reason. I'll try again in the morning, unless it looks okay to you?

Just checked with a friend, it seems it's just my computer and you can ignore all this. wtffff.

Last edited:

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
Like I said, I don't mind doing a couple of changes (like switching a font or removing a C4D that got in the way) but I went out of my way to make it in that size and colour because that was what you said you wanted. I'd probably have to do it from scratch to make those changes. I'll do it for you, but unfortunately you're at the back of the queue now as I had a few other requests come in in the meantime.

EDIT: the1stpkmnfan - thanks, that's much easier. :) Your request is done. Fireworks were a bit too tricky and didn't look so good, but it sparkles. :p

HollieCavanaghrequest.png

Hang on, those words aren't meant to be purple. Hold fire while I try and work out where that went wrong. Do they look purple to you? It might just be my screen, because when I tilt it they go to how they should be, but . . . they look blue in GIMP. Ugh, let me try uploading it again.

I'm sorry, photobucket is apparently being a douche and changing the colours for no reason. I'll try again in the morning, unless it looks okay to you?

Just checked with a friend, it seems it's just my computer and you can ignore all this. wtffff.

Haha it looks good though! Thank you!

M-Dub

Assassin9399, your banner is finished. This one was tricky to say the least.

BurstLoverequest.png

Once again, please do not provide images with plain white backgrounds. They make life extraordinarily difficult and don't make for good-looking banners.

Assassin9399

Wanna hug?
Assassin9399, your banner is finished. This one was tricky to say the least.

BurstLoverequest.png

Once again, please do not provide images with plain white backgrounds. They make life extraordinarily difficult and don't make for good-looking banners.

It looks awesome =D And sorry for the white backgrounds, I didn't knew they would make it harder :L

M-Dub

Size: Default if you dont mind please :)
Colour scheme: blue or yellow, what ever you think looks best.. with maybe a little white <3
Text: "From dawn till dusk, ill be creeping in the shadows of the night."
Other: could you put umbreon on the right and the text on the left if possible? an id prefer the text to not be so big and bulky/bold if thats ok :3

much appreciated!
:3 Stock was tricky as it was a bit small, but I think it worked out okay.

Umbreonrequest.png

Size: Your own examples fit well with the size I need.
Colour scheme: Red and Black.
Text: A single ember can raze everything
Other: Can you make the text red and place it upon the darker part (black) of the color scheme? Thanks.

The red and black was a little iffy, and I thought it looked better with a minimal presence. Still, I made sure to include it as a noticeable part of the banner.

Moltresrequest.png

Much appreciate the transparent backgrounds on the pictures btw, guys. Makes life so much easier for everyone. :p

Alright, fixed it. That was easier than expected tbqh, but still. Please be certain of what you want when requesting in future.

RedandDarkraifixedrequest.png

Size: 1st example's size please
Colour scheme: Grey and Blue
Text: I Hope It's Time For GX
Other: Black Borders please

This one was fun. For once, the white background wasn't much of an obstacle, but that's only because of the light background. :3

AsterPhoenixrequest.png

Code:
Size: default cut vertically in half so would that be 250 by 140 I guess
Colour scheme: something punishing color
Images: http://th02.deviantart.net/fs71/150/f/2010/224/5/b/Gigaisu_by_arkeis_pokemon.png
Text: Strike System
Other: make the figalith look like its gonna step on you please XD

Sorry, I can't do that. 1) The white background on the image won't work in this case, 2) The image is a bit small to be used effectively and 3) 'something punishing color' means nothing to me and I really don't know what you mean.

Last edited: