• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mismagius or Honchkrow

Mismagius or Honchkrow?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blazios

I personally think Mismagius is better. In my opinion it looks cooler, has a better name and has better base stats in everything except HP and special attack.

~Cosmic~

The Plot Thickens
Same here. I've always preferred Misdreavus over Murkrow.

fuzzball288

I <3 Skuntank
Never really liked Misdreavus or its evo much, but I liked Honchkrow the second I saw it. I always thought Murkrow needed an evo. Mismagius has a cooler English name, though.

taitofan

Stalker!
*sings* Muu~maa~ji~ <3

Yeah, Muumaaji is my fave DP pokemon (third fave overall), so obviously, I voted for it. Ghost pokemon need more love anyway.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
Meh... I dislike both. I guess Mismagius D:

Rakurai

I like Mismagius just a little bit more then Honchkrow (Which I was hoping would've simply had its name romanized to Donkrow, but that's not the reason I don't like it as much).

PsychedelicJellyfish

formerly R. New
I prefer Mismagius because it sounds better. Honchkrow is an awful name. It hardly trips off the tongue, does it?

Traditionally, I've always preferred Murkrow, but since they gave its evo such a crappy name, not any more.

FireHead Hank

Matt Fanboy
Donkarasu has it all, really. It has an awesome design and decent stats. It's such a creative and cool Pokemon.....

And the name Honchkrow is growing more and more on me. I mean, no one expected it, it's a lot more creative than the name Donkrow...I really like it.

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
I like both, though it's only recently that I've began to prefer Honchkrow. Going from something with a design loosely based on a witch, to that of a gangster is a rather...odd decision, for lack of a better word, but the end result is plesantly surprising.

Traditionally, I've always preferred Murkrow, but since they gave its evo such a crappy name, not any more.
Personally, I think it's rather silly to dislike something just because of it's name. But then again, I've heard worse excuses...

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
I like Donkarasu. He's a cool Gangsta.

And I've always like Murkrow.

Ooooh, I'm being a rebel by using it's raw japanese name, but still using the lower forms english name!

I like both, but I will have Mismaigus in my team definitely.

Dragetre

dur-ahh-get-urr
I like both, but I prefer Mismagius more for some reason. I'm not sure but I just do...Most likely because I like Misdreavus more than Murkrow.
-Dragetre

SucKa XD

what up broseph!
I like Mismagius a lot. Mismagius beats Gengar in the fact that it gets Calm Mind. Otherwise nothing else I can think of.

Juputoru

M-m-m-m-onobear?!
Donkarasu. It's a mafia wizard crow! And I like its English name, too.

Muumage is cool too, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.