• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Misprinted Cards

PlasmaticFrank

I have a misprint Vibrava from the Furious Fists series. The hp is printed as 8000 instead of the normal 80. Anyone else ever see one? I had contacted a pokemon card auction and they haven't heard or seen one and I'm just trying to get some info or maybe even sell it.

Lord Starfish

Fond of owls
If you can't find it via Google search, it's probably fake. If it has 8000 HP, it's probably fake. If it's both got 8000 HP and is nowhere to be found on Google, sorry, it's 100% a bootleg card.