• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Missed a Colosseum Shadow Pokémon? Check here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Ket Shi

Missed a Colosseum Shadow Pokémon? Check here.

Face it, it's very difficult to catch some Shadow Pokémon. You might accidentally faint it, or it could faint itself (stupid Shadow Rush). It's best to save before fighting a Shadow Pokémon to ensure you'll catch it the first time, but in some cases such as Mantine you may not want to go through all the trouble of fighting the trainers again. Don't worry, though!
Most trainers that have Shadow Pokémon can be fought again. Just keep in mind that the Pokémon's nature and gender is set in stone forever once you encounter it and save.
I'll try to list where you can fight these guys again, and how many times you can fight them again. Help on these locations and the number of times you can fight these trainers again would be much appreciated!

Makuhita: Miror B. Peon Trudly escapes from jail with his buddy Folly after you officially "beat" the game. You can find him in Es Cade's office, hanging out.

Bayleef/Croconaw/Quilava: I think that if you missed it the first time, the corresponding trainer (Verde/Bluno/Rosso) will have it in Realgam Tower if you fight him again.

Misdreavus, Slugma, Noctowl, Flaaffy, Skiploom, Quagsire, Furret: You can fight their trainers again and again in Pyrite.

Yanma: Cipher Peon Nore owns Yanma. Where does he show up later?

Remoraid and Mantine: Miror B. Peon Reath has Remoraid, Miror B. Peon Ferma has Mantine. After you officially beat the game, Reath busts out of jail with her buddy Ferma and they go to the same room where you fought Miror B. They fight one after another with no chance to save, so if you missed them both get them NOW.

Quilfish: Hunter Doken can be fought on the top of the Pyrite Cipher building as much as you like.

Dunsparce: You can fight Rider Sosh as much as you like in the Pyrite Cave.

Meditite: You can fight Rider Twan as much as you like in the Pyrite Cave.

Swablu: You can fight Hunter Zalo as much as you like in the Pyrite Cave.

Sudowoodo: You have a chance to recapture Sudowoodo from Cipher Admin Miror B. at Realgam Tower, and then unlimited chances in the Deep Colosseum, where he appears as a "boss".

Hitmontop: Cipher Peon Skrub appears again in the Cipher Laboratory, and afterwards in the Snagem Hideout.

Entei: You have a chance to recapture Entei from Cipher Dakim at Realgam Tower, and then unlimited chances in the Deep Colosseum, where he appears as a "boss".

Ledian: Owned by Cipher Peon Kloak. She reappears once in the Snagem Hideout by dropping from the ceiling.

Suicune: You have a chance to recapture Suicune from Cipher Venus at Realgam Tower, and then unlimited chances in the Deep Colosseum, where she appears as a "boss".

Gligar: Hunter Frena reappears in the Snagem Hideout.

Sneasel: Rider Nelis reappears in the Snagem Hideout.

Piloswine: Bodybuilder Lonia reappears in the Snagem Hideout.

Stantler: Chaser Liaks reappears in the Snagem Hideout.

Ariados: Owned by Cipher Peon Lesar. He re-appears at the Shadow Pokémon Lab.

Aipom: Owned by Cipher Peon Cole. He re-appears at the Shadow Pokémon Lab.

Murkrow: Owned by Cipher Peon Lare. She re-appears at the Shadow Pokémon Lab.

Forretress: Owned by Cipher Peon Vana. She re-appears at the Shadow Pokémon Lab.

Granbull: Owned by Cipher Peon Tanie. She re-appears at the Shadow Pokémon Lab.

Vibrava: Owned by Cipher Peon Remil. She re-appears at the Shadow Pokémon Lab.

Raikou: Cipher Admin Ein shows up in Realgam Tower, then appears infinitely as a boss in the Deep Colosseum.

Sunflora: Cipher Peon Balia re-appears at the Snagem Hideout.

Delibird: Cipher Peon Arton re-appears at the Snagem Hideout.

Heracross: Cipher Peon Dioge re-appears at the Snagem hideout.

Skarmory: Snagem Head Gonzap can be fought again at the Snagem Hideout.

Miltank, Absol, Houndoom, Tropius, Metagross, Tyranitar: These 6 Pokémon are always availible for a second try. Remember, this is a Pokémon game; when the credits finish rolling, your extraordinary deeds are undone and the world is back to the previous state it was in before challenging the final boss. You can go back up to the top of Realgam Tower and fight the final six trainers as often as you please.

To be continued...please help me identify how many times you can re-fight some trainers!

Last edited by a moderator:
R

RafaelZ

Bluno/Verde/Rosso show up after you beat the game, you will recive mails about them, Suicune/Sudowoo/Entai/Raikou are in the Deep Coloseum.
And all of the pokemons owned by the ciphers are in Shadow Lab (re-visited) and in the Snagem Hideout, they apear at random.

L

Lugia_God

GJ. TooBad i didn't no the location of Makuita be4. I just randomly found him at the majors house when trying to get mail to find fein.

A

AshMistyMayfan

[IF you accidentally took down Togetic from the imposter, can you take him on again or is that a lost Pokemon? ALso, Shuckle, if you accidentally took it down, do you have to fight in Deep Colosseum again, the 5th round IF you saved the other 4 victors?

So all pokemon can be snagged if they were missed? Good. Somethimes in battles, if they are annoying, I just finish it, without snagging. Now, I can go back! Thanks for the list!!

S

Sparkling Sevirachi

Wow! Thanks for the list but . ..
noooooo. . .their gender is set in stone?? but the only reason I need to re-battle them is for a female one! How anonying!

A

AshMistyMayfan

So all the Pokemon can be recaptured if you missed one? THat's great to know, I either had misinformation that 'you'd lose your chance to capture the Pokemon if you fought an administrator', yet my other Pokemon guide had administrators Ein, Venus, Miror B with their Pokemon with * saying Shadow Pokemon is with them ONLY if it wasn't captured.

J

JWebby91

However, Togetic can never be recaptured. He is the only one in the game that disappears and never returns. So as strategy, trade in a low level Pokemon from Ruby/Sapphire, and attack. If you do not have those games, however, put a confuse ray on it with Umbreon (you'd be a fool to delete it, but Mantine learns it as well...), use thunder wave from Ampharos on it (or yawn/hypnosis/sleep powder), and at about half health (in the yellow) after being whittled down with confuse, throw out a Nest ball, or if you wait a while, perhaps a Timer ball. So you should not actually use direct attacks, or otherwise you cannot get Ho-oh.

c_club9907

Jade Star Trainer
I believe...than in the Snagem Hideout that you can re-battle everybody as long as you like...even after you beat Gonzap!

T

Tyrannotaur

Remoraid and Mantine can be recaptured in Pyrite cave where you orignally fight Miror B. You just have to beat Evice first.

S

Shining Hope

When I was at the shadow pkmn lab I was walking with some pokemon fainted then the guy with this dark granbull fainted my pkmns and I went to the same spot again(before beating story mode)and he didn't appear...Do I also get a second chance?I think it was female too....

U

ULTIMATE MASTER LUGIA

Sweeeeeeeeet!The instruction boook said that if u miss 1,they will apper again!One more thing.Where is Deep Colloseum?I have heard of it before but never seen it.Let me guess i have to throw 100 ULTRA BALLS to catch Entei?So there is still a way to get Ho-oh?!Hehehehehehehe.....................

jolteon

Amante de Jolteon
I got a question. I am totally trapped in Colosseum. At Realgam Tower when those guys battle you at the top, (with Miltank, Absol, Houndoom...) can you re-battle them? I can catch one, or even two but NOT all of them at one time. Can people help me out, please? Also, if say you got Bayleef, can you still get Croconaw & Quilava?

K

Ket Shi

You can only access the Deep after you defeat Gonzap in the Snagem Hideout. He drops a D Disk which you can use to descend to the Deep.

When you choose your GSC starter, you won't get a chance to capture the remaining two until after you defeat Evice.

If you chose Bayleef, Quilava will be availible at the Snagem Hideout, and Croconaw will be availible at the Shadow Pokémon Lab.
If you chose Quilava, Croconaw will be availible at the Snagem Hideout, and Bayleef will be availible at the Shadow Pokémon Lab.
If you chose Croconaw, Bayleef will be availible at the Snagem Hideout, and Quilava will be availible at the Shadow Pokémon Lab.

K

Ket Shi

You can fight the trainers in Realgam as much as you'd like. Since there is no conclusive end to the story, you start again at the trainer with the Normal Pokémon and advance to Evice again.

c_club9907

Jade Star Trainer
In order to get the D-Disk, you HAVE to Snag his Skarmory, otherwise, he won't drop the D-Disk and he wont leave the Snagem Hideout. Also, you can re-battle trainer in Team Snagem hideout (except for Verde, Rosso, the other one, Agrev, and Biden) all the others you can re-battle!! ;)

R

RafaelZ

You can fiht your clone again, since he atacks people with Togetic, and you didnt snag him, its logical that he will do it again.

I

Isis

That's useful. Now I know if I accidently faint a pokemon I can catch it later *saves to fovorites to check back at*

K

Ket Shi

Well, an ounce of prevention is worth ten pounds of cure. Save before fighting a Shadow Pokémon as often as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.