• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Missed a Colosseum Shadow Pokémon? Check here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
Um, can you like, in this game, get more than one of the same johto starter?! Like, get three chikoritas, three cyndaquils, and three totodiles? Can that be done? Also, can you battle the cipher admins with the legendary dogs over and over, and re-capture them over and over even if you caught them already? Can anyone understand what I'm saying? Can you do this?
The Help thread is a better place than this, especially as some of your questions deals with XD...well, one, but still. Help thread. :p

But anyways - no; you can only get one of each of the Johto starters max. Of course, if you start a new game file you can get another set.

And for the second answer - again, no - there is only one of each Shadow Pokemon - you cannot get more and more legendary dogs or any other one - just the one of each 48 Shadow Pokemon. Again, if you do want more, start a new game file after trading the ones you want onto your GBA game.

(But you can still rebattle the admins even after you've caught the dogs; but there's nothing to get out of it besides experiance for your Pokemon, and the chance to hear Miror B's salsa music once more).

Day_Break

waffles
the only shadow pokemon i have yet to capture is ariados (well togetic as well but...), i fainted it by accident in the lab (darn critical hit >.<) and i was wondering if there is another place to get it, or if it reappears somewhere...?

BigDaddy D

You're on thin ice
all the shadows are hard to get, but if you stay hard you will get them all.

zaphod9642

where can you recapture yanma xD i wan a ho-oh and this is my last one

legendarypokemonmaster

So you really CAN rebattle ALL of the Shadow Pokemon!!! I always thought you couldn't beat the game if you didn't catch one.

Status
Not open for further replies.