• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Missed Mega Evolution Opportunities

Grei

not the color
Not sure how we can have "missed opportunities" when we're still getying new Megas and probably will forever.

Erron Black

The Outlaw
Just going to put my thoughts down on 2 Megas I want to see from ORAS. Hopefully they won't be missed opportunities!

Mega Tropius-

Grass/Flying

Thick Fat

119/58/103/132/107/41- BST 560
A nice bulky Special Attacking M-Tropius with Thick Fat would make me soooo happy ^.^

Mega Breloom

Technician

80/160/80/40/80/120

Tough Breloom equals Uber Breloom. This would probably destroy with Mach Punch or Power-Up Punch.

Just hoping we receive these fellas and they don't turn out to be Missed Opportunities :/

PokemonMegaBeast

Im Still Here!
Well i Love RU Pokemon and these 2 Deserve and they bith have something in common

Slowking Well if Slowbro got one then why not slowking? Big boost to Hp and Sp atk and minor defense buffs.

Gallade Well if Gardevoir got one why not gallade and honestly think about great sp def Atk and actually decent spd for other stats Big Boosts to Sp Def and Atk and a minor Spd increase

Tonguetyd

Mega Garbodor?
He needs the boost and Garbodor is a cool pokemon.

Blaze The Movie Fan

Reviewer and PokéFan
Mega Garbodor?
He needs the boost and Garbodor is a cool pokemon.

Speaking of which I do think that Muk should get a mega evolution as well.

It doesn't need boost in its attack stat, that's just fine.

But I hate the fact that Muk's special move pool goes to waste. So Muk deserves a mega evolution where it has 95 special attack stat at least.

Shingamon

The flying flame
Its a shame that pokemon who aren't the most powerful, as in who are terrible didn't get a much needed power boost ,because dunsparce, sunflora, jumpluff, lilligant and whimsicott really could do with one and plus everyone loves the way they look, so why not. Thats my idea.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Though I feel like te Mega Evolution have lost all it's magic, I am still waiting around for Mega Milotic. Maybe having Adaptability/Swift Swim, with more focus around Speed And Sp. Attack

PokemonMegaBeast

Im Still Here!
Though I feel like te Mega Evolution have lost all it's magic, I am still waiting around for Mega Milotic. Maybe having Adaptability/Swift Swim, with more focus around Speed And Sp. Attack

Hmm so am i. I think wallace should get it. But speed really i reckon HP or SP DEF/DEF.

The Ultimate

Return to Hoenn...

I guess we all are... Still, I would prefer to use it has a tank since it has a horrible attacking movepool...

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
mega typhlosion, meganium, feraligatr

We would most likely get them in ORAS fir the following reasons

-They did it for the Kanto Starters in X/Y so Gen 2 would be next in line

-We already have Heartgold/Soulsilver and it would be a long while if Gamefreak makes another gen2 remake...IF they make one

-In Emerald, you were able to get the johto starters for completing the pokedex (which is kinda stupid since there was no way of getting them except through Colloseum/XD) but maybe after completing the pokedex, Professor Birch will give you a johto starter with its megastone instead of the starter itself

fitzy909

Just another guy

Yeah I agree. It was cool to start with. 'What?! Mega Charizard! Two of them! There's even two mega Mewtwo!! Awesome' So on and so forth. Now though...I think we are up to 40 mega evolutions, which is more than the number of Unown forms. It was cool for a few, but at this rate every Pokemon will have one. I wanted them to be a way to make old Pokemon relevant again, but this is a bit extreme.

Huhadude

Banned

What do you mean by lost all it's magic? I still think that more Mega Evolutions are gonna come.

Symphony

Seasons, they turn..
What do you mean by lost all it's magic? I still think that more Mega Evolutions are gonna come.

Megas are Gamefreak's new toy that they are using. There will be a lot more Megas before it dies out or dies down. I think they are saving Milotic for a later date.

Swampurtz

God of Destruction
Megas are Gamefreak's new toy that they are using. There will be a lot more Megas before it dies out or dies down. I think they are saving Milotic for a later date.

They Probably will keep it a Secret until Italy or [Canda/Korea] Game Guides spoil it. Im honestly not wanting to know what all the New Megas are until I see them In Game, except for the Coro Coro ones.