• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Missed opportunities in the anime

Status
Not open for further replies.

wingzx

Heart-under-blade
Well, Tyranitar always seemed like a Pokemon that would severely disobey it's trainer till said trainer earn it's respect. At least to me it did. ^^;
BUT AT MY NEXT RANKUP I WILL BE A GYM LEADER WHO HAS ONE OF THE MOST HATED POKEMON EVER! D8

it does seem that way haha but i mean i never wouldve guess dawns mamoswine wouldve disobeyed her. so i hope there will not be another disobeying pokemon i mean we already have dragonite >< we dont need another!

dont bring up bad memories of that pokemon i still have nightmares sometimes

Princess Raspberyl

~Shining One~
it does seem that way haha but i mean i never wouldve guess dawns mamoswine wouldve disobeyed her. so i hope there will not be another disobeying pokemon i mean we already have dragonite >< we dont need another!

dont bring up bad memories of that pokemon i still have nightmares sometimes

I wouldn't of guessed either ^^; Though Mamoswine looks kinda scary though O+O I didn't think Piloswine would be disobedient because they look kinda happy-go-lucky and cheerful ^^; And Iris's Dragonite looks like it wants to mass murder everyone to me. I will not be surprised if it's thrown in Pokejail for that one day! :p
Oh god, the pains of fighting Miltank for the first time T+T I WANTED TO MURDER THE MILTANK POPULATION AFTER THAT.

wingzx

Heart-under-blade
I wouldn't of guessed either ^^; Though Mamoswine looks kinda scary though O+O I didn't think Piloswine would be disobedient because they look kinda happy-go-lucky and cheerful ^^; And Iris's Dragonite looks like it wants to mass murder everyone to me. I will not be surprised if it's thrown in Pokejail for that one day! :p
Oh god, the pains of fighting Miltank for the first time T+T I WANTED TO MURDER THE MILTANK POPULATION AFTER THAT.

I mean pillowswine evolved from a happy and hungry swinub then it just became a lazy pillowswine... o man her dragonite has a anger problem but i like how strong it is so i wont hate :D.

and I thought youngster joeys rattata was scary, i mean its in the top 10 perectages of rattatas!

★ Mr. Mime ★

Man of Mystery
Well i wouldve loved if he kept the haunter back in kanto :(

That always felt like a missed opportunity to me too.

I don't know why they didn't just let him own the thing and then give it to Sabrina or leave it at Oak's if they didn't want it apart of his main team.

Mirto

- Burgundy defeating Iris in the Clubsplosion
- Georgia being included in the Iris/Drayden's plot
- A bit of filler (Events DP/Johto-like) in Best Wishes
- Sinnoh Battle Frontier
- Real final for Angie...

Palpitoad disobeying Ash. It didn't want to be captured by him and it being disobedient could of made in interesting episode

Princess Raspberyl

~Shining One~
Yeah I should stop doing that.

And you get to trade for machop right before the gym.

Indeed you should. :p SRing for stubborn legendaries again or aiming for another infraction just for the heck of it? D8
I didn't know that in my first playthrough of the game D8
@Mirito
This is probably bias of me but I think Georgia being in the Iris/Drayden subplot would be nice. :)

LizardonX

Banned
Indeed you should. :p SRing for stubborn legendaries again or aiming for another infraction just for the heck of it? D8
I didn't know that in my first playthrough of the game D8
@Mirito
This is probably bias of me but I think Georgia being in the Iris/Drayden subplot would be nice. :)

Today it was pretty good actually. I only resetted 3 times for timid mesprit.

Princess Raspberyl

~Shining One~
Today it was pretty good actually. I only resetted 3 times for timid mesprit.

Oh, well that's good. :3
- Burgundy defeating Iris in the Clubsplosion

I just want to see Burgundy not get trolled in general. ._. Seriously, has she even won an on-screen battle yet? The girl's got motivation, she just seems to lack talent D8

wingzx

Heart-under-blade
Oh, well that's good. :3

I just want to see Burgundy not get trolled in general. ._. Seriously, has she even won an on-screen battle yet? The girl's got motivation, she just seems to lack talent D8

i kinda want to see another battle between burgandy and cilan but like with her in serious mode and giving cilan and run for his money!

Princess Raspberyl

~Shining One~
I mean pillowswine evolved from a happy and hungry swinub then it just became a lazy pillowswine... o man her dragonite has a anger problem but i like how strong it is so i wont hate :D.

and I thought youngster joeys rattata was scary, i mean its in the top 10 perectages of rattatas!

Psh, we all know his Rattata is the god of all Rattatas ;D IT'D MAKE EVEN ARCEUS SHIVER IN FEAR.
And Burgundy being serious and actually winning a battle would be amazing. D8 THE GIRL NEEDS AT LEAST ONE WIN. AT LEAST ONE. D:

wingzx

Heart-under-blade
Psh, we all know his Rattata is the god of all Rattatas ;D IT'D MAKE EVEN ARCEUS SHIVER IN FEAR.
And Burgundy being serious and actually winning a battle would be amazing. D8 THE GIRL NEEDS AT LEAST ONE WIN. AT LEAST ONE. D:

Im afraid of it! i wouldnt be suprised if it just threw out a 1 hit ko attack with no guard as its ability!
ya seriously they cant end the season with her not even having 1 win.... that would be lame

LizardonX

Banned

Nah she can join torterra in the utter failure club xD

Princess Raspberyl

~Shining One~
Im afraid of it! i wouldnt be suprised if it just threw out a 1 hit ko attack with no guard as its ability!
ya seriously they cant end the season with her not even having 1 win.... that would be lame

...Wait. New idea. PUT YOUNGSTER JOEY IN THE UNOVA LEAGUE AND HAVE HIM BEAT ASH. IT'LL TEACH ALL OF US NOT TO UNDERESTIMATE THE POWERS OF RATTATA. ^_^
/shot
...You people can't take a joke can you? D8 *shot again*
Indeed it would ._.
Nah she can join torterra in the utter failure club xD
Ouch. Harsh Red, harsh D8

Status
Not open for further replies.