• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Missing Mod Madness: A Reviewing Roleplay Game

DeliriousAbsol

Call me Del
Man, this was an absolute blast! Thanks so much for running it, Negrek =D I enjoyed seeing all the chaos brought upon Wildcard Gamma, Necrozma being an absolute threat, and a whole host of characters I've never met before! It encouraged me to read stories I've not yet read, and even now I want to know more about some of the cast from other stories. Thanks again, and I look forward to other events like this!

Umbramatic

The Ghost Lord
WOOOO! Mission accomplished! This was an absolutely wild and fun ride and I'm super-glad I - as well as Polly and her mons - could be a part of it!

also alas poor Owen and Dragonfree

The Teller

King of Half-Truths
I'm so glad Octillery DeVillain saved the day, just like the true hero that he is. But seriously, this was a blast to participate in, and so much fun reading. I'd also like for this to be a yearly thing (also maybe bring back the Exquisite Corpse event? Pwease?). Good job on everyone for reviewing and keeping this thing going! Mayhaps the world has, indeed, not seen the last of Octillery DeVillain!

Starlight Aurate

Just a fallen star
Woohoo, Saoirse and her Super Attack Pea got the mods out of the goop! Too bad she never got to use the pen that magically appeared in her pocket that she totally didn't filch from someone else.

And thank you SO MUCH to Negrek for putting this together! This event was incredible and so much fun and I'd definitely be supportive of this becoming a yearly thing! And thanks to everyone who offered and supplied prizes, they're incredible =) I'm also grateful for this as making the character Saoirse off the top of my head has given me some ideas for a one-shot or short-chapter fic; she definitely has a story to be told, so maybe the non-Pokemon fics section will get another addition soon =P Again, thanks to you all!

Dragonfree

Just me
This has been a great and very successful event! Thanks to Negrek for putting it all together and writing all those story installments. I think we all had a blast participating and would love to do it again next year!

Now picturing Dave's reaction to more messages from God oh no

Negrek

Lost but Seeking
So, people have written things related to MMM--one-shots or extras for their own fics, mostly. If you're one of them, please post a link here or send one to me somehow! I'm collecting all the story-related bits of the event to do an index in the first post, and I'd like to include stuff written by other people as well. That way anyone wanting to look back on the event at a later time will be able to find everything easily.

DeliriousAbsol

Call me Del

The Walrein

This was really fun! Thanks for putting this together for us, and I'd definitely be in favor of having something like this again next year! I quite enjoyed reading your interpretation of Farfetch'd. He ended up being quite a bit more confident, brave, and competent than how I originally envisioned him - which I guess doesn't speak terribly well of the 'canonical' Farfetch'd, considering the degree to which your version of the character has those latter two attributes. Also, I thought the concept of the aliens as being characters from an abandoned fic was a really interesting and poignant idea. There are a lot of places you could go with that in the sequel.

I have two somewhat-tangentially MMM related stories:

The first is The Defense Of Rainbow Rocket HQ (A Story Without Mods In It), a quick comedic one-shot designed to be full of traps for anyone 'entering into the world of the story' searching for missing moderators.

Second is The Most Terrible, Cliché-Ridden, Forum-Rules-Violating Story Farfetch'd Is Capable Of. If you were wondering what the terrible story Farfetch'd wrote in the final update might've looked like, this... uh, probably isn't something he'd realistically write, but hey, it's something!

Negrek

Lost but Seeking
Added all links so far to the first post. Thanks, all!