• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Missing Pokemon Characters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapphire Milotic

Well, I was doing some digging around, and I found out about some missing characters from Pokemon episodes. These characters were only in the CD Drama in Japan, then were never told of again.

madamboss.jpg
(IMAGE)
Madam Boss

Madam Boss was the founder of Team Rocket, also the mother of Giovanni. She was never heard of after the CD Drama and Giovanni became the head of Team Rocket.

mondorockets.jpg
(IMAGE)
Mondo

Mondo was Jesse and James's helper. He basically gave them food and helped them. :p He has never been talked about or seen in any Pokemon episode.

miyamoto.jpg
(IMAGE)
Miyamoto

Miyamoto was Jesse's mom. She was said to have gone on a mission to record Mew's voice; she went up to the Andes Mountains when a picture of her daughter Jesse blew away, and she went after it. There was supposedly an avalanche that killed her, so she was never seen again. (However, there are rumors that she was rescued by Articuno).​

BCVM22

None of this is new information nor are any of these characters "missing." They all debuted in a medium other than the anime (and in a CD drama, no less) and therefore there was absolutely no reason for the anime to acknowledge them or the story they appeared in aside from the one hallucination of Mew flying towards a snowy mountain.

ShinyVaati

100% Rebel Time Lord
I've heard of all three of them.
I don't think they served any purpose but giving Team Rocket a bit of back story. (I guess...)
But I find Miyamoto very interesting.

Sapphire Milotic

I've heard of all three of them.
I don't think they served any purpose but giving Team Rocket a bit of back story. (I guess...)
But I find Miyamoto very interesting.

That's the same way I picture it, I wonder why she isn't mentioned at all though, if it's Jesse's mom, I think that she should take part in one of the episodes. But that's just me...

Encyclopika

The Queen
Old information + Question answered.

//CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.