• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

MISSINGNO and GLITCHES - talk about them HERE

RaZoR LeAf

Night Terror
The list of all the pokemon you can catch, and the specific special stat you need to find them, is listed in the Mew Glitch topic. And why do you have pokemon on your PSP?

B

bob151jr

bc i have the psp and i have red and i took my red rom and an emulator and added it to my psp
anyway its bc i can

and i got crystal too

S

Someone

Um... hello? This is a topic about Missingno. and other glitches , not the Play Station Portable.

Dude the 21 stat thing , man... that one to me seems alot more difficult so I just stick to the easier way. XD

Last night I was playing with my blue version and my gameshark pro , and I was just buying all this crappy stuff from the mart with the infinite money code on aswell. You guys can't even imagine what I bought. XDDD The last real item with the digits is 53 , or something right? Well I went beyond and you can buy items named Bf2 instuff and Rival's . XDDD Bf2 is like , funny to use. XDD I also bought a Pokedex! Yeah! XD Hey I should post up Missingno's information from the Pokedex...

Missingno. #000

Pokemon Species: ???

Height: 10' 0''

Weight: 3,507.2 LBS

Information: N/A

It obviously turns into a Rhydon and I wouldn't be surprised , cause if you put the peices together and think for a moment most of that seems to fit Rhydon's description ( Height and Weight ). Now ' M... * does code*

' M #000

Pokemon Species: * jap symbol*glitch shape RP * jap symbol*

Height: 23' 0"

Weight: 880.6LBS

Information: N/A

I actually have a picture of both ' M and Missingno. lying around somewhere in my photobucket album...

I had to search through like 20 pages. @___@() I was lucky enough to find it. XDD

Missingno.png

S

Someone

Clefairy , Golduck , Golbat , Charmeleon , there's lot's of them. The most common ones are Kangaskhan or Rhydon. If not it's normally the Pokemon you'd find over level 100 on Cinnabar.Which then depends on what your name choice was. u.u

L

Lord Lonic

Someone said:
I actually have a picture of both ' M and Missingno. lying around somewhere in my photobucket album...

Can you show them?

B

bob151jr

Dude the 21 stat thing , man... that one to me seems alot more difficult so I just stick to the easier way.

only stick to the other way if you only want mew or if u can use gameshark
this way you can catch any pokemon
im testing it on crystal now spent the last 21 hours getting to the place

S

Someone

I got the item Teru-Sama in my gold with Gameshark. XD

Isn't the Teru-Sama a glitch item? Isn't it the GS Balls' name in the japanese versions? I heard that from a friend. =/ It like... does nothing. And I can't even talk to Kurt cause when I try to get the ball he has it says my Ball Pocket is full. And when I checked it , it was full of ?'s. XDD Those may be annoying , and you can't get rid of them , but damn hell they sell for alot. XDDDDD

When I did that Mew code I like did what it said with the Gambler and then fighting that dude with the Slowpoke , and then I flew to Lavender Town and when I tried to exit onto the route that leads to Saffron , my pause screen comes up then when I exit it I find a Mew. I don't see how you find other Pokemon. =/ Do you have to like fight another person? Does the trainer you defeat after flying away from the Gambler determine what you'll find by Lavender Town? Or is it the other way around by running away from any trainer then fighting the Slowpoke Kid?

Can you show them?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...0/Missingno.png

Uhm. I did. If you happened to fly past it and not see it , here it is again.

S

Someone

I listed the Pokedex information of M and Missingno. If you want me to I'll get Red or Blue or Green on my GBA rom and if I find out how to use the Gameshark I'm all set. I can just catch him without even having to go through everything. XDD * has a binder filled with cheats and codes*

And then I can take a picture of his Pokedex Entry when it comes up.

But sadly , like I said , I never figured out how to use the Gameshark on my VisualboyAdvance.

D

dark scyther

By the way missigno doesnt learn strengh it only learns fly cut and surf

Can you use tms on missigno?

S

Someone

Can Missingno. learn the moves from Technical Machines? I believe so. =/

I really don't have any intentions on catching Missingno. right now since I just screwed up my blue version ALOT more by catching a few glitches with gameshark and training them. =/

E

Electrode Destroyer

Oh my god. Someone got a picture of Mew. Yay. God knows how he got it. (sarcasm big time)
Anyway, on topic of glitches, I stopped playing my red version, since a managed to crash it.
And yes, 'M and MISSINGNO. can learn TM's. I just forget which ones.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

dark scyther

ok lets make missigno and ´m list of tms and hms and evolutions stuff:

Missigno´s evolution:

missigno>lv3>kanghaskan

missigno>rare candy>rhydon

missigno>stadium 1/2>ditto

Missigno´s Moves:
- water gun(basic)
- water gun(basic)
- sky attack(basic)

tms:12(water gun),43(sky attack)
hms:1,2,3

S

Someone

Does the missingno cheat work on pokemon yellow?

Unfortunetly , Gamefreak remembered to take him out. So no it doesn't. But that doesn't mean he's not in yellow. Just use the MEW GLITCH or GAMESHARK to get it. If I learn any other way to get Missingno. in Pokemon yellow I'll tell you.

Oh my god. Someone got a picture of Mew. Yay. God knows how he got it. (sarcasm big time)

If this was implied towards me;

1. I'm a girl. Not a guy. 2. I have a picture of Missingno. , not Mew. It's not that difficult to tell the difference.

I'll see which TMs it can't learn and which ones it can. Judging by it's default types though when you first catch it , it should be able to ALSO learn TM 11 , which is Bubble Beam. But what about the BIRD type? XD I heard that was a translation error. XD

E

Electrode Destroyer

Someone said:
Unfortunetly , Gamefreak remembered to take him out. So no it doesn't. But that doesn't mean he's not in yellow. Just use the MEW GLITCH or GAMESHARK to get it. If I learn any other way to get Missingno. in Pokemon yellow I'll tell you.

If this was implied towards me;

1. I'm a girl. Not a guy. 2. I have a picture of Missingno. , not Mew. It's not that difficult to tell the difference.

I'll see which TMs it can't learn and which ones it can. Judging by it's default types though when you first catch it , it should be able to ALSO learn TM 11 , which is Bubble Beam. But what about the BIRD type? XD I heard that was a translation error. XD
Oh, sorry, I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to that bob guy who posted all the fake rumors. He's annoying, and I think his name shouldn't be used. And you can get Yellow Version MISSINGNO. I've got a pic of it, but it's not on a digital camera, so I can't show it.
Just remembered, MISSINGNO. can learn Ice Beam. Two down, 48 to go XP
And the BIRD type was a translation error. Ninty were supposed to call flying type the BIRD type, and changed it though, forgetting MISSINGNO.

P

Protoman.EXE

Someone said:
I listed the Pokedex information of M and Missingno. If you want me to I'll get Red or Blue or Green on my GBA rom and if I find out how to use the Gameshark I'm all set. I can just catch him without even having to go through everything. XDD * has a binder filled with cheats and codes*

And then I can take a picture of his Pokedex Entry when it comes up.

But sadly , like I said , I never figured out how to use the Gameshark on my VisualboyAdvance.
What the heck is a VisualBoy??

B

bob151jr

idk if missing no is in yello i never tried to get it
Bad news for crystal you cant do the mew glitch. I got to where you do it and gamefreak got smart

when you walk into a guys line of sight the start dosent work so you have to fight him
so you cant get any pokemon in crystal without tradeing or catching.

dosnt that stink. And i dont spred fake rumors i spred real rumors that you never herd before. so what just bc you never head of it its bs right?
Noob