• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

MISSINGNO and GLITCHES - talk about them HERE

ooh, i luv this guy! i read some of this thread long before...lol at the superstitions about the glitch. he doesn't erase anything if you catch him..just the blurry pixels that are easily reversed. his overworld is funny its like a dude and a bowl and whenever you go to a new town it changes.

some other stuff i encountered...whenever i talk to random people SOMETIMES they end up moving sideways, like wtf. o,O it's really creepy..

ooh, i luv this guy! i read some of this thread long before...lol at the superstitions about the glitch. he doesn't erase anything if you catch him..just the blurry pixels that are easily reversed. his overworld is funny its like a dude and a bowl and whenever you go to a new town it changes.

some other stuff i encountered...whenever i talk to random people SOMETIMES they end up moving sideways, like wtf. o,O it's really creepy..

mew_nani

Uh... You lost me.
I heard about a glitch called Charizard 'm. you can get it by doing the mew glitch with a level 136 pokemon. it will turn all your party pokemon into charizard m'. (thanks to either bulbapedia or wikimedia for this! ^-^)

in red i have done basically every cheat including walk through walls without gameshark kangaskan with fly, glitch city. if you want to know how send me a visitor message

JMS719

Once I did an experiment by catching MISSINGNO and see what it would do to my game. It got messed up. Good thing I didn't save.

one time i caught a missing no. and saved odd enough nothing happened.then i traded it to pokemon fire red save nothing happened then i traded it to diamond and pearl and it messed up my game.all pokemon even trainers had missing no. i swear.

blitzerzero

Romanoff Kaiser NEX
Once I did an experiment by catching MISSINGNO and see what it would do to my game. It got messed up. Good thing I didn't save.
If it's the graphics, look at the stats of a non-glitched Pokemon. That should fix it up.

one time i caught a missing no. and saved odd enough nothing happened.then i traded it to pokemon fire red save nothing happened then i traded it to diamond and pearl and it messed up my game.all pokemon even trainers had missing no. i swear.
If it's in FireRed, then it's NOT A F**KING MISSINGNO.!!! Look at it's name fisrst before you go "oh, that's a weird glitchy Pokemon, so it must be a Missingno." Not all glitch Pokemon are Missingno. >_>

I heard about a glitch called Charizard 'm. you can get it by doing the mew glitch with a level 136 pokemon. it will turn all your party pokemon into charizard m'. (thanks to either bulbapedia or wikimedia for this! ^-^)
No... You can only get it with these steps:
1.)Catch a 44Hy in the Yellow version by doing Method #3 of the Mew glitch using a Pokémon with a special stat of 192, or trade a Lowercase A glitch from Red/Blue.
2.)Evolve the 44Hy into a Q (the Yellow equivalent of Charizard 'M).
3.)Trade the Q to the Red/Blue and it will become Charizard 'M.

Or by hacking.

lulz, I have a box full of various Missingno in Blue. I wish I could find it now, though I'm starting to suspect that it imploded because of all of the Missingno...

btw, the Mew glitch works in Yellow, right? I'm gonna see if I can do it.

Nyx

TornWorld Tour Guide
Actually my favorite glitch has to be the Mew one where you spare the slowpoke trainer for awhile then like fly to lavender town or somethin like that.
it actually took me awhile cause i dident fly away from the gambler quick enough.

Evil Darkrai

Actually my favorite glitch has to be the Mew one where you spare the slowpoke trainer for awhile then like fly to lavender town or somethin like that.
it actually took me awhile cause i dident fly away from the gambler quick enough.

I liked that glitch also, I did it for my pokemon yellow.

7thmagi

God of Pastries
I can't get MissingNo. to appear in my japanese green version.
I can't even get pokemon to appear on the coasts except for tentacruel, and that's like extremely extremely rare. more rare than a natural encounter, and that's at a normal level. Is it possible to perform this glitch in the green version? I want to duplicate rock slide... do I need to be past a certain point in the game?

7thmagi

God of Pastries
I can't get MissingNo. to appear in my japanese green version.
I can't even get pokemon to appear on the coasts except for tentacruel, and that's like extremely extremely rare. more rare than a natural encounter, and that's at a normal level. Is it possible to perform this glitch in the green version? I want to duplicate rock slide... do I need to be past a certain point in the game?

squirrel boy

A.K.A. myrandomness
actually my red version is used for M' and MissingNo. glitches, its more than messed up!

blitzerzero

Romanoff Kaiser NEX