• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

MISSINGNO and GLITCHES - talk about them HERE

Sky-

Gotta catch 'm all .
Hi guys, Im playing Yellow for a while now and the only thing I have lef to to do before the leage is to beat Giovanni in his Gym. Im trying to find Missingno's but without any succes. I went to that guy who teaches you how to catch pokemon in Viridian City and I said no but noting happens. When I go back to Fushia City to swim up and down on the right of the island Im not running into a single pokemon or Missingno.

What am I doing wrong? And is it possible for yellow to see any Missingno? I also have Blue and it works fine there..

Sorry for the questions but Im new here, and sorry for the bad english but Im from Holland.

Sh1ny_Scizor

Rare Pokémon Trainer
Missingo = Lugia?

I believe Missingo is in fact meant to be what Lugia is now, think about it, Lugia is the diver pokemon and it learns and can learn water moves, even surf. And its often found in water caves on islands.

And if im right Missingo had Hydro Pump and sky attack. It was a flying-type and i believe it also was water type.

I though of this, and mostly because of pokemon the movie 2. In the 2nd movie they are all related, but not from the same generation, as perhaps Missingo was supposed to be a 4th bird pokemon, but the designers may have dropped it and used the ideas when they designed Lugia.

Your not right about its moves MissingNo. has Sky attack water gun and water gun (I caught one before) plus it says the same thing on page 1 of this forum

Fel_pheonix

<= "I can see you"
the strengh on the truck for mew dosen't work, i've tried it and nothing happens

blitzerzero

Romanoff Kaiser NEX

Silver_Flame

Shiny Chainer
I love messing with the glitches on my old Gen 1 games. My personal favorite glitch Pokémon is Charizard 'M. A lot of the info on that page was submitted by me actually, I've wasted many hours messing with my old games XD

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
I have encounterd Missingno in Yellow. It freezes and corrupts EVERYTHING. I did it by using the mew trick with some Fisherman.

That thing freaked the living shit out of me.

I know Pokemon Blue and Red is old games, but me and my brother likes playing them to get back to the classics, and we did a link battle and my level 14 charmander attacked his level 15 squritle and it missed. Then he showed me that on his screen it said his moves were TM14 and strange moves like that. He attacked with TM14 and nothing happened, then I attacked and he lost health then his health bar stretched all the way across the screen and he wouldn't lose health, so we had to turn them off. Why did this happen?

Slowking[George]

#SPP-WiFi HOP
Hi guys, Im playing Yellow for a while now and the only thing I have lef to to do before the leage is to beat Giovanni in his Gym. Im trying to find Missingno's but without any succes. I went to that guy who teaches you how to catch pokemon in Viridian City and I said no but noting happens. When I go back to Fushia City to swim up and down on the right of the island Im not running into a single pokemon or Missingno.

What am I doing wrong? And is it possible for yellow to see any Missingno? I also have Blue and it works fine there..

Sorry for the questions but Im new here, and sorry for the bad english but Im from Holland.

I was trying that when I was younger, but then I learnt that Missigno cannot be found in Yellow.

Slowking[George]

#SPP-WiFi HOP

I used to do the same when I was little (search for Missigno). But Missigno cannot be found in Yellow. :(

I had the over lv100 Mewtwo thing happen when I searched for Missingno. on my red version once, so I caught a bunch of Mewtwos lol

Other than that, I was battling Articuno after doing the Missingno. trick and Articuno's PP wouldn't go down, he used like 30 icebeams on me =O

win with empoleon ftw

EMPOLEON ROCKZ
i heard that missingno could freeze your game...why go after it? unless you know how to prevent it better

win with empoleon ftw

EMPOLEON ROCKZ
although it would be funny to have a pokemon that could freeze up somthing (or just like make it become 1 thing then another)

Slowking[George];9558707 said:
I used to do the same when I was little (search for Missigno). But Missigno cannot be found in Yellow. :(

Actually it can. You need to use the mew trick with a pokemon with a special of 182 or 183(182 doesn;t corrupt the Hall of Fame). It does everything R/B Missingno. does.

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
I used to do the same when I was little (search for Missigno). But Missigno cannot be found in Yellow.
Actually it can. You need to use the mew trick with a pokemon with a special of 182 or 183(182 doesn;t corrupt the Hall of Fame). It does everything R/B Missingno. does.

Exept delete all the sound in your game (Minus the Beeping sound of a low healthed Pokemon), can permanently scramble your sprites, only be caught in a Master Ball and will evtually corrupt your game.

Yellow Missingno Info and gameplay.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r75FYH2o1FM
http://trsrockin.com/yellowmn.html
http://trsrockin.com/dex_yellow.html