1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Mission: Defeat Your Rival! (765)

Discussion in 'Pokémon Black & White - Adventures in Unova' started by Serebii, Nov 29, 2012.

1. gohan5

gohan5 Irisboy

And again, he deserved to be there. Whether you want him to be or not has no relevance, but you already knew that.

2. 1rkhachatryan

1rkhachatryan Call me Robert guys

Without Ash he would have 7 badges and be in Johto -_-......

3. gohan5

gohan5 Irisboy

Without Ash, Bianca would be back home. We could do this all night lol.

4. 1rkhachatryan

Um concidering Ash lost.....

5. gohan5

gohan5 Irisboy

But she still got to be a trainer didn't she? :p She owes just as much to Ash, so again not a counterargument.

6. 1rkhachatryan

Ya but at least she knows the damn basics -_-...you can call her a klutz all you want but she wasn't stupid.

7. gohan5

gohan5 Irisboy

They both have their faults, and aren't all that different anyway. It didn't affect the episode for me, sorry it did for you. Neither of them is stupid, I would never say that, because I like them both.

8. 1rkhachatryan

I don't care how competent his battling skills are, Kotetsu is stupid with a capital S.

9. gohan5

gohan5 Irisboy

Your opinion, I disagree. Eitherway, I had no qualms with his battle, it was as good as any of the others.

10. 1rkhachatryan

Please name one way he wasn't stupid OUTSIDE of battle??

11. gohan5

gohan5 Irisboy

What do you mean? We didn't see much of him outside the battle in this episode lol. It's Ash's adventures, not his.

12. 1rkhachatryan

In all of his episodes -_-.....

13. gohan5

gohan5 Irisboy

This is only about this specific episode so that's what I'm talking about. Besides, we're done, you just want to bash him some more. I think my point has been made already, it was a decent episode. Nothing stellar, but a solid win for Kotetsu. It could have easily gone Bianca's way, but that's how the dice rolls sometimes.

14. 1rkhachatryan

Lol right......

Next your gonna say the final battle was a solid win for Kotetsu -_-....

15. gohan5

gohan5 Irisboy

Don't put words in my mouth. I said this battle, that's only what I'm discussing. Don't be so arrogant.

16. Caseydia

Caseydia Ace Trainer

Guys, this is supposed to be about Trip and Ash. Save the Cameron bashing until you get to his and Ash's battle.

17. Raptor_Crow

Raptor_Crow I lied to you all

Or how about don't do it all because there was enough of that overreacting when the episode aired in Japan.

Too much of it. Hoping there'll be more people talking about and giving their opinions on the actual episode.

18. WaterShuriken

WaterShuriken Well-Known Member

Gohan, Rob. Wouldn't that be better to be discussed via VM?
    -

Something that annoyed me was that the battles felt odd. The flashbacks and talking lasted way too long while Pikachu was being squeezed. The battles lacked flow.

19. Alfred the Second

Alfred the Second Dracoflare

Uh, the words I wrote were directly from the translated version of the japanese version. I'm not making **** (just in case you think so...)

The writers over did the stupid-yet-smart thing. They showed him to be too stupid outside the battles. They clearly didn't know how to balance things so...what should have been a lovable character turned into a character we all hate.

20. Caseydia

Caseydia Ace Trainer

If they were overreacting in Japan, that must mean that the writers had really screwed up. That's not my problem though. They shouldn't have done something dumb like that.

There was nothing smart about what they did with Trip and Bianca. Why take a likeable character like Kotetsu and make him unlikeable like that? Makes me want to have Trip back.