• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mistake with Weavile!

cantavanda

Blue Rose Princess
I opened Serebii.net and got excited for weavile as pokemon of the week. I read everything, like, every bit of it. But now today I looked back in the main news of serebii.net and scrolled down and saw a mistake in the announcement for weavile as pokemon of the week.

Code:
Today marks the one hundred & fifth entry into the Generation V competitive field with a classic Pokémon. These entries are created by the visitors for the visitors and then compiled by our writers Miror, jesusfreak94 and KingTorterra. To get involved, Click here for the discussion forum. 
Today, we are covering a Pokémon introduced in the fourth generation. Evolution made it even more devious. It communicates by clawing signs in boulders.They communicate by clawing signs into boulders and work together to surround enemies.It lives in snowy regions. It carves patterns in trees with its claws as a signal to others. They live in cold regions, forming groups of four or five that hunt prey with impressive coordination. So here it is, the one hundred & fifth entry, Weavile.

Don't see the mistake?

Code:
...It communicates by clawing signs in boulders.They communicate by clawing signs into boulders and work together to surround enemies.It liv...

It was pretty funny that I found that out :p

lidaboy

procrastina...
come on (wo)man is it that hard to realize that its pokedex entries for bw and bw2. seriously, don't rush into things.

aquriomaster

Hyori Hasama
come on (wo)man is it that hard to realize that its pokedex entries for bw and bw2. seriously, don't rush into things.
you took the words out of my mouth or....keyboard anyway
but i think they mean the fact that the same thing was said twice "It communicates by clawing signs in boulders.They communicate by clawing signs into boulders and work together to surround enemies" is that the mistake you meant