• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mistakes made by major Pokemon Magazines/Advertisers/Nintendo

XyronTheFalcon

I'm Back? YAY!
Mistakes I have seen so far:

1. When Colosseum was first announced in Japan, Coro Coro made a mistake and announced it as Pokemon Ruby. And got the text all wrong. The text was explaining to you more about yr rival in RS but the pictures where Wes(Hero of Collo) Escaping from Team Snagem's Hideout. It took them a while to realise thier mistake and they had to reprint the issue.

Post about Mistakes that you remember.

Villi

Shimama!
An issue of NP that had Dialga and Palkia mixed up. In the current issue, they acknowledged their mistake.

Absol_utely

Cool Trainer
In the official Pokémon Emerald Guide Book the Dex entry for Feebas and a couple others is repeated meaning 3rd gen pokés missed out on a description:( silly boys...

Sasori

<Never saw in anime
When did that happen? Jess retired her arbok when she got seviper..

mr.lucario

it wasnt in the anime it had a quiz and it said arbok evolved it seviper

DaMike52

Banned
Holy crud thats stupid.

wow. The seviper one thats funny.. For coloseum i was battle venus and she said go Raikou and out cam Suicune. Does this count?