• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mistakes on Serebii.net V2

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
On pokemon go community day page the next one is litten yet chansey has been written there accidentally even linking to chanseys pokedex page when it should link to Litten

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
On the Pokemon Emerald Gym Leaders page (https://www.serebii.net/emerald/gym.shtml), Norman's Vigoroth and Slaking are listed as having "Feint Attack" as one of their moves. This should be listed as "Faint Attack" (60 power Dark-type move). Which is learned by Slakoth (or Slaking) at level 19. Not to be confused with the move "Feint" (50 power Normal-type move), which wasn't introduced until generation 4.

That’s not really a mistake. The attack has been spelled both ways in the games.

PrismaticPulse

Ah, I did not know that!
I originally thought it was just a misspelling, but I did just discover that clicking any of the attacks on that page does not take you to a proper Attackdex page. Not sure if the links are outdated or if that is just not an intended feature anymore. Regardless, thank you for the insight.
That’s not really a mistake. The attack has been spelled both ways in the games.

Queen Cynthia

Dignified Queen of Sinnoh
This week's Pokemon of the Week entry about Milotic on the main page says it was "introduced in the ninth generation", while in fact it was the third generation