1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Mistakes on Serebii.net V2

Discussion in 'Serebii.net Discussion' started by Serebii, Jul 17, 2009.

Tags:
  1. EverChanger

EverChanger エヴァーチェンジャー

On the main page news update for today (6 Jan 2013), the news header was copied from Friday (4 Jan 2013). It says "Pokémon Announcement + Mystery Dungeon Password" when it should say "Pokémon of the Week".

2. CharizardFire6

CharizardFire6 Charizard Trainer

3. dewey911p

dewey911p primus inter pares

4. October 2012?

http://www.serebii.net/xy/

5. Celebitwo

Celebitwo Celebi Clone

6. Nutter t.KK

Nutter t.KK can Mega Evolve!

Or He's bad with dates..

Well, I get the year wrong throughout January almost every year.

7. Lorenzo The Comic

Lorenzo The Comic Pokémon Maniac

Last edited: Jan 9, 2013
  8. the1stpkmnfan

the1stpkmnfan Your Big Buff Bro

I can't believe I didn't even notice this. http://www.serebii.net/anime/characters/harley.shtml

Harley's Kanto contest ribbons are placed where his Hoenn ribbons would be. In fact, we don't know what his Hoenn contest ribbons even look like.

His Festival Position for the Hoenn Grand Festival is also incorrect (on the first row). Harley's ranking was the Top 32. The page currently stats that he was in the Top 8; this is incorrect. May VS Harley took place in the Top 32, and he lost.

Actually, now that I think about it, can we have the specific Grand Festivals listed for each row for all Coordinators?

9. Serebii

Serebii And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared... Staff Member Admin

Or I was rushed due to PC problems :p

10. HoennMaster

HoennMaster Well-Known Member

On the Feebas page, the Prism Scale is called the Clear Scale.

11. Scarlet

Scarlet Arf

12. Infiltrator

Infiltrator Bridge Guarder

RIght below the BW Level-Up Moves are the BW2 Level-Up moves

13. Shine

Shine Psyched Up Staff Member Moderator

http://www.serebii.net/xy/pics.shtml

the preview pic for the "running in a forest" has the "golurk being hit" preview pic instead (though it correctly shows the larger pic for the "running in the forest" when you click it)

The "gym falling on female trainer" pic, it actually isn't falling, rather it is forming. And it definitely isn't on the female trainer, but around her. Look at the video again :p

Also, there are two identical pics of Fennekin attacking. Either delete the one on January 8th, or the one on January 14th.

14. Serebii

Serebii And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared... Staff Member Admin

It was meant to say "Falling in on", which would make it accurate. As for the Fennekin, they aren't identical ;)

15. the ash man83

the ash man83 Avid TCG Fan

Neither of these have been fixed yet.
    Also, on the Sacred Ash page, it doesn't tell you that you can get this item from the Antique shop(s) in Join Avenue.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2013
  16. Judas

Judas Well-Known Member

17. CharizardFire6

CharizardFire6 Charizard Trainer

18. Skydra

Skydra Well-Known Member