• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mistakes on Serebii.net V2

Alexander18

Dragon Pokemon fan
Professor Juniper is not listed in the character bios of the anime series. She has Accelgor which she got from Bianca when they traded Karrablast and Shelmet.

mbruno

In the XYORAS Pokédex Hoopa and Volcanion are not in the alphabetical drop down lists.

@Serebii, on the forum index, the descriptions for the "Pokémon X & Y Discussion" and "Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Discussion" section both still refer to the games as upcoming. You should probably change that since both have now been released.

Also, this still needs taken care of.

GalladeRocks

Son of a Beach
The POTW thread on Mamoswine says that the only three Pokemon that resist Mamoswine's STAB are Bronzong, Rotom-W, and Rotom-H. Shouldn't Rotom-F and Cryogonal be added too, since they both resist Ice and are immune to Ground?

KillerDraco

The POTW thread on Mamoswine says that the only three Pokemon that resist Mamoswine's STAB are Bronzong, Rotom-W, and Rotom-H. Shouldn't Rotom-F and Cryogonal be added too, since they both resist Ice and are immune to Ground?

It was intended to mean the only three viable Pokemon. Technically those two would count but they're not viable at all (due to being pretty bad), hence the lack of a mention.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
Psy-aye-aye! Couple of mistakes to report in the Pokémon Pinball section.

http://www.serebii.net/pinball/areas.shtml

1: Rock Mountain is listed here as Rock Tunnel. I mean, we all know it's supposed to be Rock Tunnel and they must have mislabeled it in the games, but Rock Mountain is what the game calls it, so yeah.

2: The page neglects to mention that Psyduck is available in the Rock Mountain area, on the Red table at the very least. I should know, as I just caught a Psyduck there myself. While trying to get to Seafoam Island, might I add, in order to catch a Psyduck because I thought that was the only place to catch one- Golduck was one of the few Pokédex entries I still needed in Pinball.

3: Likewise, this page lists Seafoam Islands on the Red table as the only location to catch Psyduck.

Alexander18

Dragon Pokemon fan
On the Firered/Leafgreen Gift Pokemon Page, the method for the Kanto starters has this written: Snorlax lazily blocks the path to Fuchsia City in both its terminuses. It is sleeping when you meet it and requires the Poke Flute item to be awoken. This item is obtained from the Mr. Fuji after the Team Rocket incident in the Pokémon Tower.

Also Aerodactyl is listed as level 5 instead of 30 and the attacks have: AgiWing Attacklity Agility.
The method for obtaining Aerodactyl has the description: The choice between the Helix and Dome fossils is given at Mt. Moon after defeating the Super Nerd near the exit. When handed over at the Pokemon Lab on Cinnabar Island, a revived prehistoric Pokemon will be later available. Omanyte derives from the Helix Fossil and Kabuto from the Dome Fossil. Both are decent in their own right however Omastar has superior defence and Kabutops superior attack when it comes time for evolution.

Last edited:

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin