• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mistakes on Serebii.net V2

Drewko

True Touhou Fan
Kinda offtopic, but there's little error in this week's PoTW
-Medicham’s typing can be a problem defensively, as it only has two resistances to fall back on, to Psychic and Rock.

Psychic/Fighting does not resists psychic-type attacks, they deal neutral damage.

Kyuu-Tales

織田信長☆FAN
Please add the newly-revealed Pokémon Lugarugan to the New Pokémon Forms page. The October CoroCoro scans identify the daytime and nighttime variants as Midday Form (まひるのすがた mahiru no sugata) and Midnight Form (まよなかのすがた mayonaka no sugata), respectively.

Donye

Error here on Shuppet's Gen VI Page (can't link due to not posting often)

It says gen 6 that it learns Curse at lvl 19 and Feint Attack at 22 and Hex at 26.

I levelled an egg hatched Shuppet today and can confirm it is actually Feint Attack lvl 19 and Hex at 22 and Curse at 26.

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
Error here on Shuppet's Gen VI Page (can't link due to not posting often)

It says gen 6 that it learns Curse at lvl 19 and Feint Attack at 22 and Hex at 26.

I levelled an egg hatched Shuppet today and can confirm it is actually Feint Attack lvl 19 and Hex at 22 and Curse at 26.
Which game did you use? Some Pokémon got their Move sets altered between X & Y and ORAS.

Looking at it in more detail: Shuppet has two tables X&Y with Curse at 19, and ORAS with Feint Attack at 19.. Which Leads me to think you're playing ORAS and you looked at X&Y table. http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/353.shtml

pipeboy

BankBall Collector
I was watching your info of possible balls for some pkmn, and I found some errors:

Error: Smoochum can't be captured in Safari Ball
Link: www.serebii.net/games/geniiball.shtml
Info: Even Jynx can't get one: www.serebii.net/games/geniball.shtml
Error: Diglett can be captured in Safari Ball in HG/SS:
Link: www.serebii.net/games/geniball.shtml
Info: www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/location/050.shtml#hg
Error: Spinda can be captured in Safari Ball in HG/SS
Link: www.serebii.net/games/geniiiball.shtml
Info: www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/location/327.shtml#hg

Thanks for your time.

Victreebong

Gives 'em the slip..
Update from this morning (10-14-16) says that Kommo-o's unique move is "Changing" Scales. It should be Clanging Scales.

The main page for the Generations episode guides shows 'The Chase' under the picture for Lake of Rage.

Draknir

Fear the Deer

Dark_Blastoise

Hello,
I found a few errors while just surfing around:

s e r e b i i .net/fireredleafgreen/gamecorner.shtml
The prizes are just copied and pasted from the R/B/Y pages but they don't reflect what you get in FR/LG.

s e r e b i i .net/fireredleafgreen/famechecker.shtml
In the side bar, the "Time Based Events" link just links to the Fame Checker page.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
Last edited:
I'm not sure if this is the right place to put this, but I noticed two things missing in the Sun and Moon pages. The first is a Poke Finder spot on MeleMele Island. It's in the cemetery and allows you to see Pikipek. The other is on the Fishing page under items that can be fished. Heart Scales is missing in the list. I got multiple Heart Scales while fishing at Brooklet Hill last night. Sorry if this isn't the right place for this!

mbruno

On the Sun and Moon Trainer Customization page, I think it's supposed to be Ribbed Capris, not Ripped Capris.