• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mistakes on Serebii.net V2

Kyuu-Tales

織田信長☆FAN
I have reason to believe the Mew distribution for the Aka/Ao/Midori/Pikachu game Virtual Console download ended earlier than the date the site gave, seeing as I (unfortunately) received no codes after I purchased my Pikachu and Midori versions to my Japanese 3DS earlier this month. Perhaps the distribution ended at the end of January or February?

Last edited:

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
I have reason to believe the Mew distribution for the Aka/Ao/Midori/Pikachu game Virtual Console download ended earlier than the date the site gave, seeing as I (unfortunately) received no codes after I purchased my Pikachu and Midori versions to my Japanese 3DS earlier this month. Perhaps the distribution ended at the end of January or February?

Did you check the receipt?

Kyuu-Tales

織田信長☆FAN
Last edited:

Clymbr

Error: In Pokemon Duel (mobile app), Grotle also has the ability cornerstone, not just Torterra

I'm a new member, and the forum rules state that I cant post links yet, but if you just google "pokemon duel ability explained" it's the first result

Ps: Grotle doesnt have a picture in that link either

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
On the ball combatibility page where it shows what pokeballs pokemon are able to be obtained in, you have no information whatsoever from Uxie > Arceus. None of the sinnoh legends have any information. You've not even listed them as capturable in a pokeball for the non event ones such as the lake guardians and the primal beasts. Nor have you even listed them as obtainable in a cherish ball for like Arceus and stuff.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
Last edited:

djmintlaw

The episode "C8 Showdown at the Oak Corral! Epic Battle at Oak's Lab!" appears twice in Delia's Mr Mime's appearance list

serebii.net/anime/dex/122.shtml#deliaketchum

Cinnabar is misspelt twice on this episode page - namely in the Japanese episode title and in the Events section in the sidebar.

serebii.net/anime/epiguide/indigo/058.shtml

Last edited:

voxelsprite

On the front news page, for May 2nd, 2017,

When referring to Hoenn Cap Pikachu in the news, the description says "with a repeat coming in July," but the repeat isn't until August.

When referring to the Midnight Lycanroc Gamestop event, the entry is labeled "Pokémon Sun & Moon - Hoenn Cap Pikachu" rather than the event name.

When referring to the Midnight Lycanroc Gamestop event, "No Guard" is misspelled as "NNo Guard."

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO

djmintlaw

The Fraxure sprite is missing from this page. It was released in the same set as the rest of the evolution line and is present on that page.

serebii.net/games/badge/pokemondotunovaregion.shtml

Today's news post (04/05/17) about the new Badge Arcade panels states there is 6 panels and 47 badges, when there are actually 7 panels and 57 badges.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO

Zyst

Look at PokeEarth, Hoenn, Gen III, Mossdeep city. (Why can we not post Serebii.net links on this thread? Would make it so much easier.)

Says the west exit to mossdeepcity is route 104. I think that should be 124.

I've been browsing a lot of pokeearth Kanto, Johto, and Hoenn and there are several mistakes on East/West exit. Unfortunately I haven't been catalogging them ^^ because I didn't think I'd make a post on a pokeearth mistake. If anyone wants to go back through those regions to find those mistakes, feel free to. I'll start keeping track for the rest of Hoenn and the next 4 main regions.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO

Zyst

(I can't put the domain prefix on these "links" because the spam filter is triggered I guess? Must be my post count of 1 despite being a user for 8 years.)

/pokearth/hoenn/3rd/seafloorcavern.shtml
--Error? No Room9. Goes Room8 to Room10.

/pokearth/hoenn/3rd/route128.shtml
--There's no link to Seafloor Cavern here. It should have an "Access to" link.

/pokearth/hoenn/sootopoliscity.shtml
--There's no link to Sootopolis City from here.

/emerald/trade.shtml
--There's no mention of the Rustboro trade. However, on the RS page it mentions the Emerald version trade.

/pokearth/sinnoh/route210.shtml
--There's no link to Route 215 to the East.

/pokearth/sinnoh/pokemonmansion.shtml
--Does not link back to Route 212

/pokearth/sinnoh/snowpointcity.shtml
--This contains a broken image link. It points to /pokedex-dp/93.shtml rather than 093.shtml

/pokearth/johto/embeddedtower.shtml
--Type. "accessit". (And no terminal period after "within")

/pokearth/johto/tintower.shtml
--Floor 9 is missing? Or should Floor 10 be Floor 9?

/pokearth/unova/royalunova.shtml
--Doesn't link back to Castelia City

/pokearth/unova/floccesytown.shtml
--Says the shiny gift mons are for Black/White, it should be for BW2.

/pokearth/unova/reliccastle.shtml
--Doesn't reconnect to Relic Passage

/pokearth/kalos/route12.shtml
--Does not include "Alola" in the Pokéarth Menu

/pokearth/alola/route15.shtml
--Does this really give you access to route 8??
--There is no mention of the Aether House. Probably what the "Access To" should be.

/pokearth/alola/potown.shtml
--There's no link to Shady House

MicManGuy

On Lombre's page in the Sun & Moon Pokedex Astonish is listed as a move Lombre Learns when evolving from a Lotad. But Lombre learns no moves upon evolution in Sun and Moon.

However, I believe it is on his level up list. I caught a Lotad via DexNav that had Teeter Dance instead of Astonish. I transferred this Lotad to Sun, evolved it and checked its Move Reminder selection and Astonish was still there.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO

djmintlaw

The Unova Fighting type Sprite set seems to have been omitted completely from the site for Badge Arcade. I assume there is one, unless BA messed up.
Judging by what is absent from the below list, it should contain the Timburr line, Sawk & Throh, Mienfoo line and probably Meloetta Pirouette forme

serebii.net/games/badge/pokemondotunovaregion.shtml

Also this report seems to have been missed. I normally wouldn't bother with simple spelling errors, but because it is in an episode title it carries through to many pages on the site, such as the animedex pages for any featured Pokémon such as Magmar. It also sits right next to another episode with the correct spelling so the Indigo League list page looks awkward

The episode "C8 Showdown at the Oak Corral! Epic Battle at Oak's Lab!" appears twice in Delia's Mr Mime's appearance list

serebii.net/anime/dex/122.shtml#deliaketchum

Cinnabar is misspelt twice on this episode page - namely in the Japanese episode title and in the Events section in the sidebar.

serebii.net/anime/epiguide/indigo/058.shtml