1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Mistakes on Serebii.net V2

Discussion in 'Serebii.net Discussion' started by Serebii, Jul 17, 2009.

1. Trainer Yusuf

Trainer Yusuf VolcaniNO

2. djmintlaw

djmintlaw Member

The US episode name for this special is "The Legend of X, Y, and Z!" - currently you've left it blank.
    I just watched it in English on Netflix, it's tacked onto the end of the XYZ series.

serebii.net/anime/epiguide/xy/xyzs1.shtml

Also the plot synopsis states "There, they see statues of various maidens from the past..."
    There's actually only the one maiden statue.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2017
  3. Neosonic97

Neosonic97 Fastest thing Alive

Not sure if this has already been posted, but in the Gen 7 POTW page, Tentacruel is listed as Persian. In that same vein, Pheromosa is listed as Kartana.

4. raichu27

raichu27 Well-Known Member

5. weeblewobble

weeblewobble New Member

I'm at least 30% sure that card 34 in Did You See The Fighting Rainbow isn't Manaphy. Just a hunch.

6. Exsception

Exsception Born Completionist

I've noticed that on the Grass Style of the Forum there seems to be a second Jumpluff that almost forms a "shadow" of the the main one. I don't think it's supposed to be there.

7. Fiore1300

Fiore1300 Well-Known Member

On the Terrain Alterations page, there is no mention of Gogoat's ability Grassy Pelt and how it interacts with Grassy Terrain.

8. djmintlaw

djmintlaw Member

More a suggestion than a mistake, but shouldn't Bonnie's bio be updated? She's no longer looking after "Squishy", it leaving the group in "Forming a more Perfect Union!"
    Also the episode title given where she began looking after it is the Japanese title not the English one (From A to Z!). While you're there, there's also a misplaced space in Squishy's bio "...protected Zygarde Core but itm anaged to fend..."

serebii.net/anime/characters/bonnie.shtml

Similarly in Ash's bio the entry for Greninja doesn't state which episode it was released, namely "Facing the needs of the many"

serebii.net/anime/characters/ash.shtml

The episodes from 938 to 943 do not have their English episode titles listed on their respective pages on the right hand side.
    serebii.net/anime/epiguide/xy/938.shtml
    serebii.net/anime/epiguide/xy/939.shtml
    serebii.net/anime/epiguide/xy/940.shtml
    serebii.net/anime/epiguide/xy/941.shtml
    serebii.net/anime/epiguide/xy/942.shtml
    serebii.net/anime/epiguide/xy/943.shtml

The Kalos saga episode list guide page hasn't been updated with the English title for "The Legend of X, Y and Z!" even though you have added it to the episode page as requested above (thanks for that)
    serebii.net/anime/epiguide/xy/
    [bottom of the page]

9. Foxwells

Foxwells Verified Flareon

Error: Area 2 of the Safari Zone, in the first generation. For Pokemon Yellow's wild Pokemon, it lists Nidorian-m twice, and fails to list Nidorina.
    Link: serebii.net/pokearth/kanto/1st/safarizone.shtml (I got an error when I tried to make this a URL, so I'm sorry it's not a hyperlink)

10. djmintlaw

djmintlaw Member

Gold and Silver is missing from the "Locations in games" section
    serebii.net/potw-sm/250.shtml

11. Kung Fu Ferret

Kung Fu Ferret The Great Dreamer

Not trying to mini-mod here, but.....
    I'm pretty sure this was intentional, as GS isn't on the 3DS virtual console until September.

12. Xeogran

Xeogran Hajimemashite.

Here's a funny one :D

http://serebii.net/potw-sm/

Pheromosa is named Kartana and Kartana is named Celesteela.

Looks like there was a Dimensional Mismatch on Serebii.net , haha!

Last edited: Jul 15, 2017
  13. Team Volt Grunt

Team Volt Grunt Pokémon Collector

14. Luthor

Luthor Well-Known Member

One minor mistake is on the Ribbon page for X and Y, it says you - Show a Pokémon with maximum Happiness when in those games it was changed to if the player shows him a Pokémon whose level is 30 higher than the one it was caught/received at.

15. Ivoright

Ivoright I am back! Probably.

I noticed on the 2017 Events page, the Shiny Tapu Koko event for America is listed as 'In-Life', but it is not - I just received mine through Wi-Fi.

16. Foxwells

Foxwells Verified Flareon

Ahhh, I'm not really sure if counts as an error, but!

Emerald has no TM/HM page! Or at the very least, the RS page doesn't list where Emerald TM/HMs are found. Eg, HM07 (Waterfall) is gotten in Sootopolis City after calming Groudon and Kyogre, while in RS it's in the Cave of Origin. I don't know if you meant to skip Emerald listings or not though!

Page in question: https://www.serebii.net/rubysapphire/tmhm.shtml

17. Serebii

Serebii And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared... Staff Member Admin

The Emerald section is actually in process of being redone to the level of quality of all other section :)

18. Shine

Shine Psyched Up Staff Member Moderator

19. Serebii

Serebii And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared... Staff Member Admin

Huh now that's really odd because it's automated. I'll check into it

20. Shine

Shine Psyched Up Staff Member Moderator

https://www.serebii.net/games/shiny.shtml

1. There are some instances where the chance is stated to be reduced/lowered. In a chance, if the number is lower, wouldn't that means the chance is raised, not reduced/lowered?

2. Shiny Charm still only lists the B2/W2 chance for MM + SC (1 in 1024) and does not list the X/Y/OR/AS/SM chance, which I think is 1 in 521.