1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Mistakes on Serebii.net V2

Discussion in 'Serebii.net Discussion' started by Serebii, Jul 17, 2009.

1. King Shuckle

King Shuckle Don't be daft

On Pokearth, in the Kanto section, the Game Anchors are missing on all 3rd gen pages.

2. Sceptile Leaf Blade

Sceptile Leaf Blade Nighttime Guardian

3. CharizardFire6

CharizardFire6 Charizard Trainer

https://www.serebii.net/smashbrosultimate/assisttrophy.shtml

This page says that the Arcade Bunny, the Burrowing Snagret, Kapp'n, and the Squid Sisters can't be summoned in Pokemon Stadium... and their screenshots show the Arcade Bunny, the Burrowing Snagret, Kapp'n, and the Squid Sisters in Pokemon Stadium.

Also, Starfy's section says that his series was only released in Japan, but there was a Starfy game on the DS that was released outside of Japan.

4. Sceptile Leaf Blade

5. Sceptile Leaf Blade

6. Sceptile Leaf Blade

7. Sceptile Leaf Blade

Link: https://www.serebii.net/pokedex-sm/181.shtml (among others)
    Error: The PokéDex texts of all mega evolving pokémon that only have a dex entry in USUM but not in SM suffer from a layout issue, with the mega evolved sprite showing up in the same column as the Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon texts of the regular sprite (as opposed to in the same column as the regular sprite). Also see Manectric, Houndoom, Tyranitar, Mawile, Banette, Lopunny, Heracross.

8. Trainer Yusuf

Trainer Yusuf VolcaniNO

Last edited: Jan 15, 2019
  9. Nutter t.KK

Nutter t.KK can Mega Evolve!

Trainer Yusuf likes this.
  10. Cometstarlight

Cometstarlight What do I do now?

11. Auraninja

Auraninja I'm ready to Smash

12. matt_a

matt_a Sceptile Enthusiast

13. Mr Spaz

Mr Spaz Loading title. Please wait.

14. Cyclone

Cyclone ^ where it all began

15. djmintlaw

djmintlaw Member

16. Sceptile Leaf Blade

https://www.serebii.net/attackdex-sm/auroraveil.shtml
    In-depth text gives the impression that Aurora Veil stacks with Reflect and Light Screen. While they can be active simultaneously, their effects do not stack, damage is reduced as if only one of them is active.

https://www.serebii.net/attackdex-sm/psychicterrain.shtml
    Psychic Terrain's in-depth description states "It prevents all Pokémon on the ground from using attacks with increased priority on other Pokémon", but this is untrue. It protects all pokémon on the ground from being targeted by priority moves used by any enemy pokémon. It does nothing to protect pokémon in the air, pokémon targeted by allies' priority attacks, and it does not matter whether the user of the priority move is in the air or not.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2019
  17. Shiwanabe

Shiwanabe New Member

https://www.serebii.net/games/capture.shtml
    There is mention of a 'random number' being generated, but no specification of what the boundries are. Without this specification, the results of the shake equation lack specific meaning and can be very confusing.

Bulbapedia lists it as 0-65535 (integer, inclusive), while most generic random number functions would produce 0-1 (double, inclusive[?]).

18. shoz999

shoz999 The Legend of Mudkip

So this is a complaint about Serebii.net from other forums, that the Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon music unlock page seems to be inaccurate or lacking information and by extension, unreliable.

According to some other game forums and from my own experience, the Battle Music unlocks on Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon's page is lacking information and for some people they even think that Serebii doesn't even know how to unlock the music for online multiplayer. Here are some notable examples, I don't know if they are true or not but I have ran into similar problems myself.

Some people have claimed that the Serebii description of the requirement of "beat the boss of the Battle Tree" to unlock the "Formidable Battle Legend" music is actually to beat the boss of the 50th round of the Battle Tree.

Another claimed that the "Ho-Oh" and "Lugia" music are version-exclusive and it's impossible to get both.

Another complaint against Serebii.net, and is an issue I'm running into, is that you can't seem to unlock Lusamine 2 by simply beating the game. Many have claimed that the unlock requirement that Serebii has stated is false and it can't be unlocked by defeating Lusamine at the Pokemon League either.

Can you please update your music unlock selection or look into this and clear this issue up? This is a serious issue because from what I've seen, practically every game guide seems to be basing it's music unlock information off of Serebii's Music Changes page in the USUM section.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2019
  19. Serebii

Serebii And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared... Staff Member Admin

Curious, I'll look into it. Thanks

shoz999 and KenzeyEevee like this.
  20. ScarredSceptile

ScarredSceptile New Member