1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Mistakes on Serebii.net V2

Discussion in 'Serebii.net Discussion' started by Serebii, Jul 17, 2009.

1. raichu27

raichu27 Well-Known Member

2. keifujimi

keifujimi Member

Last edited: Feb 28, 2019
  3. x.a.x

x.a.x Psychic Master

Noticed that generation 3 pokedex is the only one that doesn't have a link for the places you can catch the pokemon in. I was able to get to there by editing the link because every time I go to any other generation location section then press the Gen III Dex, it doesn't leave me there, instead I go back to the main pokedex which doesn't have the link in the word details that take you to location section.

4. Trainer Yusuf

Trainer Yusuf VolcaniNO

5. Otterz

Otterz Veteran Trainer

6. Otterz

Otterz Veteran Trainer

7. Acer11

Acer11 Well-Known Member

8. shoz999

shoz999 Mimi! Master of Disguise!

You made a small error on the news page. Clicked all three of Ash's, Brock's and Misty's pics for the Mewtwo Strikes Back Evolution news recently. The Misty pic isn't working and instead I just see Brock. I clicked on Brock's and clicked the arrow and instead lead me to a Detective Pikachu poster. I'm guessing the reason for this is there's no enlarged Misty pic for the recent news.

9. The Mega Champion

The Mega Champion Well-Known Member

You are very wrong about the current english dubbed Pokemon anime episodes that are airing.

Alola, Alola did not air yesterday. Disney XD thought it was a good idea to premiere 2 episodes of a sports anime that I'm sure will totally end well (because it ended so well for Prince of Tennis on Cartoon Network).

But that's not the point. The point is Alola, Alola is not airing until this next upcoming Saturday the 20th.

10. Xathonn

Xathonn New Member

On the Route 211 Pokearth page (https://www.serebii.net/pokearth/sinnoh/route211.shtml) it says Noctowl can be encountered on the west side in Pokemon Platinum. That seems to be an error as I'm playing through platinum right now and encountered only Hoot-hoot on the west side of route 211 which isn't listed to spawn on that side.

11. Auraninja

Auraninja I'm ready to Smash

You said that the shiny Pikachu and Eevee can be obtained in LG Pikachu and LG Eevee respectively, but they are really obtainable in the opposed version.

Let's Go Pikachu gets shiny Eevee, and Let's Go Eevee gets shiny Pikachu.

WishIhadaManafi5 likes this.
  12. mudkip master

mudkip master Surf's up Mudkip

13. raichu27

raichu27 Well-Known Member

14. CharizardFire6

CharizardFire6 Charizard Trainer

15. Captain Jigglypuff

Captain Jigglypuff Leader of Jigglypuff Army Staff Member

16. MayTrainer

MayTrainer Demon Buster Trainee

17. 1quacka1