1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Mistakes on Serebii.net V2

Discussion in 'Serebii.net Discussion' started by Serebii, Jul 17, 2009.

1. Serebii

Serebii And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared... Staff Member Admin

It is meant to be accept once and then it doesn't appear for like 6 months as per EU law. I'll pass it on to the ad network

wolf jani and michael147 like this.
  2. Celebitwo

Celebitwo Celebi Clone

On the Pokemon Go pokedex pages for the Magnemite line, it says you need 50 candies to evolve Magneton, but it should be 100.

3. SpencerEythan

SpencerEythan New Member

Hello,
    on the 'Pokemon Masters - Training' page, ( https://www.serebii.net/pokemonmasters/training.shtml )
    under the 'List of Training Supercourses' section, it says "Tech Supercourse: Karen" in front of the Strike Supercourse information pertaining to Gardenia, and it says "Strike Supercourse: Gardenia" before the information of the Tech Supercourse for Karen. the two are the Fourth and Third from the bottom and just need the 'Course' name switched.

4. Captain Jigglypuff

Captain Jigglypuff Leader of Jigglypuff Army Staff Member Moderator

Whenever you click on the silhouette of Rhyperior in the news section of the main page to go to this week’s Pokémon of the Week, an error page appears saying it doesn’t exist. But if you click on the pic on the right hand side, you go to the page.

5. TotalPotato

TotalPotato Vegetable of Doom!

On Crabominable's Pokémon of the Week page (https://www.serebii.net/potw-sm/740.shtml), under Brave Attacker, it states that "Close Combat takes the slot of STAB of choice due to its immense power and boost from Iron Fist". Close Combat does not receive a boost from Iron Fist, so this is an error.

6. LDEJRuff

LDEJRuff I'm one-sixteenth cat.

I've noticed a typo while talking about Celebi in the main page. It should be "fifty-second" instead of "fifth-secon".

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 21, 2019 at 8:28 AM
  7. AgentKallus

AgentKallus Regional variants are my jam.

I was getting a 502 - page unavailable error message when I tried to get on the forums earlier, tried on both my phone and my pc, it's working for me now though (otherwise I wouldn't have been able to post this).

8. wolf jani

wolf jani Nobutasu

Same Here. I got it too

9. CharizardFire6

CharizardFire6 Charizard Trainer

10. LDEJRuff

LDEJRuff I'm one-sixteenth cat.

The typo still hasn't been corrected. Anyway, I have edited my most-recent post here because the image was too big.