• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mistakes on Serebii.net V2

Nukada

Kyogre Trainer
On the second battle bingo card for Pokemon XD, the Roselia should be a Chikorita. It still has Giga drain though.

Nukada

Kyogre Trainer
In the page on Battle Bingo, the 2nd card has no Roselia. It should instead be chikorita.

It still knows Giga drain though...

This is also wrong on Bulbapedia.

SuperSynergy!

Organic and raw.
I'm going to repost this, seeing as it was clearly ignored. The same mistake was made in today's post.

Now, I'm not sure if this belongs here but I'd like to make a quick comment on Serebii's use of the word "whom". This word is something most people don't use very often so it's understandable that its use might be a little confusing, but the word "whom" is only to be used when it is the object (direct or indirect) of a verb. The homepage oftentimes uses this word when it is the subject of a verb, and this is a grammatical error. For instance, from today's update: "You may encounter Celebi whom will take you in the past to clear missions." This "whom" should be "who" because it is referring to Celebi, which is the subject of the verb "will" in the sentence. If the sentence were, for example, "You may encounter Celebi to whom you would give a note", "whom" would be correct because it is the object of the verb "to give".

I have noticed this mistake frequently in Serebii's posts. If you find the usage of this word confusing you could perhaps simply forgo the use of the word altogether, as many people do.

Alex048

Master of the Mind
Q?

I'm wondering if the fossil pokemon shouldn't be included in the version exclusives lists of Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver, seeing as how certain fossils only appear in each game upon using Rock Smash. Or am I just wrong? Is it possible to get a Lileep and Anorith without trading in HeartGold? A response would be much appreciated.

Adding this would greatly assist people in the States in deciding which version to purchase.

Addresses:

http://www.serebii.net/heartgoldsoulsilver/rocksmash.shtml

http://www.serebii.net/heartgoldsoulsilver/exclusives.shtml

jolteonjak

*swoons for Noland*
In today's Ranger 3 update, you created the hidden Pokemon page. At the bottom, the information for Lotad and Abomasnow is conflicting...

Lotad's description is the same as Budew's. Not sure if the ability required (Electrify 1) is correct.

The ability required to get Abomasnow is shown as Electrify 3 (I think), but in the description it says Flame 3.

Turbo-TRex

Weavile Trainer
I don't know if this has been pointed out before, but on the Pokearth page for National Park in Johto, Weedle is listed twice in the list of Pokemon available for the Crystal version Bug Catching Contest. The second Weedle is supposed to be Beedrill.

Alex048

Master of the Mind
Version Exclusive Section

Latios and Latias also appear to be missing from the version exclusives list. The only way to get both is by using an event item.

Uno mas dia, mis amigos

Alex048

Master of the Mind
I think you misunderstand me. What I mean is you can get Latias in HeartGold and Latios in SoulSilver, but you must trade or get the event item in order to get Latios onto HeartGold. So, shouldn't they be included as Version Exclusives for the games?

Ammako

Yet another mistake on the Current and Upcoming events page...

Gamestop Jirachi is shown with "Wi-Fi Event" in the summary.
Same thing with the Wi-Fi Pichu. It should have "Pokémon Event" and not "Wi-Fi Event."

And by the way, Ranger 3 Deoxys, Heatran and Shaymin have Classic Ribbon.

Eevee7ways

Sonica Boooom!
The preview picture for next in usa is wrong.