• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mistakes on Serebii.net V2

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
In the Pokewalker section for Noisy Forest, it says there are lvl 5 Paras'. I have two lvl 6 Paras' that beg to differ.

Chibi_Muffin

Smart Cookie
On the Pokemon of the Week page, Ho-oh is spelt Ho=oh on one occasion.

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
On Route 32 of Johto Pokearth, in the HGSS section, Youngster Albert has a lvl 8 Zubat and not Golbat.

CharizardFire6

Charizard Trainer
http://www.serebii.net/pokearth/johto/route44.shtml#4th

There is no mention of Pokemon that can be obtained via Surfing. By Surfing in Route 44 in HeartGold and SoulSilver, you can find Poliwag and Poliwhirl.

http://www.serebii.net/pokearth/johto/route47.shtml

In Route 47, there are actually two sections with regard to Headbutt. The main area contains Exeggcute, Hoothoot, Ledyba (SoulSilver only), Spinarak (HeartGold only), and Pineco. There is also a special area accessible only by Waterfall (which, by the way, also contains the tall grass) that contains Metapod (HeartGold only), Butterfree (HeartGold only), Kakuna (SoulSilver only), Beedrill (SoulSilver only), and Heracross. Remember, all of the Pokemon I specifically mentioned for Route 47 are found with Headbutt.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
You're right, both are database errors. I apologise. Will get to fixing

CharizardFire6

Charizard Trainer
Last edited:

CharizardFire6

Charizard Trainer
I noticed that the first two errors I pointed out have been fixed, but new errors exist in the pages that contained them. The page for Route 44 now says that Spearow is the only Pokemon accessible via Headbutt in Route 44 in SoulSilver, but Aipom and Heracross should be in there, too. Also, the page for Route 47 still groups Heracross with Exeggcute, Hoothoot, Ledyba, Spinarak, and Pineco, but Heracross should be grouped with Metapod, Butterfree, Kakuna, and Beedrill.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
I noticed that the first two errors I pointed out have been fixed, but new errors exist in the pages that contained them. The page for Route 44 now says that Spearow is the only Pokemon accessible via Headbutt in Route 44 in SoulSilver, but Aipom and Heracross should be in there, too. Also, the page for Route 47 still groups Heracross with Exeggcute, Hoothoot, Ledyba, Spinarak, and Pineco, but Heracross should be grouped with Metapod, Butterfree, Kakuna, and Beedrill.
Ah, the values got overwritten, my bad

As for Heracross, on Special Trees, they also include the standard encounter rates

http://www.serebii.net/pokearth/johto/route33.shtml

Hiker Anthony should have a Geodude and a Machop, not a Machamp.

That's what the page says....

HoennMaster

Don't know if this qualifies as a mistake, but the HG/SS section is missing information about the Day of the Week Siblings......unless I just can't find it.

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
Snubbull is listed as being found on Route 38 and 39 on the main site, but the pokedex in my file of SoulSilver says its only found on Route 38.

SpecialAcez

Cool X Dangerous
Last edited: