• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mistakes on Serebii.net V2

Rakurai

Can't really prove it without a video, but I just felt like pointing out regarding the new Capture Mechanics, that the critical captures can actually fail sometimes, and they have for me on multiple occasions, namely against legendary Pokemon.

I guess the easiest way to see it happen would be to throw a couple hundred Pokeballs at a Beldum, due to them having the same catch rate as a legend.

Chimecho3000

The B/W unobtainable list mentions Chingling, but can't you catch a Chimecho and breed it? I noticed that there are no locations for the Incense items on the B/W items page...is that the reason?

Also when just exploring...I noticed that the Roserade's dex page says that you can catch it in White Forest and that you have to breed Roserade for Budew and Roselia's dex page. I thought you catch the pre-evos in White Forest (so Budew in this case)?

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
The B/W unobtainable list mentions Chingling, but can't you catch a Chimecho and breed it? I noticed that there are no locations for the Incense items on the B/W items page...is that the reason?

Also when just exploring...I noticed that the Roserade's dex page says that you can catch it in White Forest and that you have to breed Roserade for Budew and Roselia's dex page. I thought you catch the pre-evos in White Forest (so Budew in this case)?
Oops thanks

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
On the new update about the Black/White item buyers, the word "artifact" is spelled as "artefact" through the entire page.

deokishisu.123

Justified Trope
1. There isnt any avatars ov Reshiram or Zekrom from the legendary event in b/w when there in 3d. make some plox!
2. theres no spam thread. we need something here to relieve that unnerving itch to spam...
3. Thread bumping should be called 'Necro-posting'
4. Why arnt there any new themes?

that is all, sirs. :D

Brutaka

Ignition
It may seem a little out of place, but with the new pokemon ranger game out already, shouldn't its site be altered to fit the english version? Because i was looking for some info on the game, and having beaten it already i know there a few things wrong.
Error: Kasa is female and has the ditto. Hocus has the crobat. Also, mewtwo is awakened first by edward, than is enhanced by purple eyes. The armor is also called Golden Armor, not Kabuto armor.
Link:http://www.serebii.net/ranger3/boss.shtml
Error: Bad team is called pokemon pinchers, not nappers.
link: http://www.serebii.net/ranger3/
there may be more changes need, but i think it does need to be changed because the games release will draw many people to that site.

Sasukat

Back from the dead

evandeck

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
That's because the correct spelling of the word is artefact, not artifact.

Oh, I looked it up; seems this is the British spelling of the word and I've only seen the American spelling. I didn't even know there was a regional difference. Sorry about that.

On the page for "The Royal Isshu," the top description seems to have been cut off. It ends with, "the boat redocks at Hiun City and"

HoennMaster

On Team Plasma's page, the same picture is used twice. The picture used for Raimon City's encounter shows Hiun Cty's picture again. Also, the brief encounter in Souryuu City is not mentioned.

That's because the correct spelling of the word is artefact, not artifact.

They are both right Serebii. artefact is correct in your country, artifact is correct over here.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
On Team Plasma's page, the same picture is used twice. The picture used for Raimon City's encounter shows Hiun Cty's picture again. Also, the brief encounter in Souryuu City is not mentioned.

They are both right Serebii. artefact is correct in your country, artifact is correct over here.
Yeah, but as I commonly say, the US spellings are only used in the US

Aether13

On Eevee's Pokedex info for Black and White it says that it evolves into Leafon and Glaceon in the same place as it does for D/P/Pt