• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mistakes on Serebii.net V2

ninetails012

teh wild card
in the pokeshifter page in the black and white section in the 3rd paragraph 2nd sentance, "will see" is messed up.

Zowayix

Error: All the TCG Pokemon LEGEND cards that feature two Pokemon are supposed to have the opponent pick up 2 Prize cards upon knocking them out. This is not shown on the website text, only on the scan of the card, which causes problems if the card is in Japanese or people don't notice it.

Atoyont

Brains for brawn
Diglett's and Dugtrio's EV Yields in the B/W Pokédex are incorrect.

Diglett's states that it gives 2 Defense EVs and 2 Special Defense EVs. It should be 1 Speed EV.
Dugtrio's states that it gives 1 Speed EV and 2 Special Defense EVs. It should be 2 Speed EVs.

This mistake is also present on the pages that show which Pokémon give Defense, Special Defense, and Speed EVs.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin

Diglett's states that it gives 2 Defense EVs and 2 Special Defense EVs. It should be 1 Speed EV.
Dugtrio's states that it gives 1 Speed EV and 2 Special Defense EVs. It should be 2 Speed EVs.

This mistake is also present on the pages that show which Pokémon give Defense, Special Defense, and Speed EVs.
That's very odd...I'd understand if it's wrong across the board but I don't know why it'd be wrong on just those two

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin

That's very odd...I'd understand if it's wrong across the board but I don't know why it'd be wrong on just those two

Golden Arceus

The First
if you view any pokemon's breeding details page and they learn 'steel wing', the details for ATT, ACC, and PP are mixed around..

link

havent posted in serebii forums in months and just going to say while you read this.. thanks for all the hard work during the bw release

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
Hypnosis has the wrong accuracy. Though in DP it was 70%, from Pt on, its 60%.

Gastrodon has the wrong sprite for its shiny PtHGSS sprite, thats the second frame, instead of the first.

Last edited:

Atoyont

Brains for brawn
I've been going through and copying data for personal use, including EVs. I've been cross-referencing everything, and thus far only Diglett and Dugtrio have had problems. I'm through with Cloyster now; I'll tell you if there are any others.

Brandon96

Dark Trainer
Pokemon Black & White Page

Under "Sections", there is a "Trainer Card" link, and a "Trainer's Card" link, both leading to the same page.

Atoyont

Brains for brawn
Gligar's and Gliscor's pages are missing Gligar's evolutionary method (Level Up at Night holding a Razor Fang, by the way).

Sneasel and Weavile are also missing the evolutionary method (Razor Claw, not Razor Fang, but otherwise the same as Gligar's).

There are also a few Species mistakes; Blastoise should be the Shellfish Pokémon, not the Turtle Pokémon, and Gengar should be the Shadow Pokémon, not the Gas Pokémon.

Last edited:

Ronalthon

A Trainer in Action
Ash's Character Bio

In Ash's Character Biography under the section, Pokémon That He Used To Have (or Pokémon Previously Owned), you put for Cyndaquil, evolved from Cyndaquil in episode instead of evolved into Quilava in episode. Doesn't Cyndaquil evolve into a Quilava as seen in the recent US episode of Pokémon DP: Sinnoh League Victors?
;munchlax;
Link to his Character Biography:
http://serebii.net/anime/characters/ash.shtml
;munchlax;
Also, Ash first encountered Gible when he met Grandma Wilma, not old Lady Tatsu.
;munchlax;
Link to his Character Biography:
same as above

HoennMaster

On the updated Feebas Factor page the 5th Generation part of the article just cuts off leaving a sentence unfinished.

Also, on the updated Eevee Factor page, it says that you have to bring Eevee to Route 216 to evolve it into Glaceon and it should be Route 217. Also, the box art for Ruby and Sapphire is wrong. It shows the original box art, not the actual ones.

Last edited:

ShinyLucario

Team Gracidea <3
Could just be me but all the times the word "Pokemon" appears its showing up as "Pokmon". any reason as to why this is? as its showing up like that in all pages. o_O

Celebitwo

Celebi Clone
On Janovy, Chaoboo and Futachimaru's Pokedex pages where it says how to obtain them, the three 5th Gen starters are still listed by their Japanese names. I know this is a bit menial but still...