• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mistakes on Serebii.net V2

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin

The Golux

Not a Mere Device
the Dream World segments list Pamtre berry in place of Rawst berries.

Also not an error but at over 15000 points I got a Lagging Tail in the Small Forest.

Omnivance

It appears that the apparent site-wide replacement of the word "Isshu" With "Unova" has caused a few replacements where Isshu should still be written, such as the Japanese episode title for Best Wishes EP. 1 "To the Isshu Region! Zekrom's Shadow!!" Now reads as "To the Unova Region! Zekrom's Shadow!" It's also referred to as Unova in the episode description.

I also noticed that Episode 666 is now called "Get Svivy with Attract?!"
http://www.serebii.net/anime/epiguide/

Serebii

Staff member
Admin
It appears that the apparent site-wide replacement of the word "Isshu" With "Unova" has caused a few replacements where Isshu should still be written, such as the Japanese episode title for Best Wishes EP. 1 "To the Isshu Region! Zekrom's Shadow!!" Now reads as "To the Unova Region! Zekrom's Shadow!" It's also referred to as Unova in the episode description.

I also noticed that Episode 666 is now called "Get Svivy with Attract?!"
http://www.serebii.net/anime/epiguide/
That has always been the case. For the ease of the visitiors, I use US names in the Japanese titles so they don't get confused. Not everyone knows all the Japanese and US names

Fuzzy67

typo

Text: Another example is if someone wanted to help Tyranitar land a bigger hit with Crunch, which would have that person battle against Pokémon that are more dominant in Special Attack.
Link: http://www.serebii.net/games/evs.shtml

If your wanting to pack a bigger punch with Crunch, you'd need to EV train in Attack, not Special Attack

On "Glass of water, hold the standard Regice", it states that Regice's ability is Aftermath. Not only is this fourth Generation, but Regice can't even get Aftermath through the Dream World.

And on Darmanitan's pokedex entry, it says "Only Hihidaruma with the Daruma Mode ability can change Forme.

Last edited:

Ivyon

<333333
I'm not sure if this is a mistake as much as an oversight, but I'm not sure where else to post it. On Pokearth Unova, the Freezer Container page only lists the wild pokemon found in the standard grass and shaking grass. No mention of the pokemon found in that area's double grass at all as far as I can see.

deokishisu.123

Justified Trope
Well, it would seem that Pokearth isnt very earthish. all the continents are too close together and are WAY out of the area there supposed to be in. No way is Sinnoh, with is cold climate, going to be the tropical Hoeen's neighbour. Serebii, could you make a more immersive version of Pokearth,? like in the pokemon worlds resemblence to japan? that would be a lot cooler and would seem more aesthetically fit for the Pokemon Google Earth. XD

Serebii

Staff member
Admin
I'm not sure if this is a mistake as much as an oversight, but I'm not sure where else to post it. On Pokearth Unova, the Freezer Container page only lists the wild pokemon found in the standard grass and shaking grass. No mention of the pokemon found in that area's double grass at all as far as I can see.
You're right. It seems the database values overwrote it

Serebii

Staff member
Admin
You're right. It seems the database values overwrote it

mbruno

Page:http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/interact.shtml

The image to the right of Darmanitan's info is broken.

Also, since it's a slow news time, perhaps you could fix this:

Serebii, it's been quite a while and the Gym Leader Rematches page for HGSS still hasn't been corrected.

There are three errors:
1. For Blue's number your pokemon has to be massaged 7 times, not 5.
2. For Lt. Surge's number you must capture Zapdos, not just defeat it.
3. The hours for Erika being away from her Gym are wrong. You have 15:00 - 17:00, but should be 14:00 - 17:00.

The are also some omissions:
1. To get Falkner's number you have to have beaten Janine first.
2. To get Brock, Misty, and Blaine's numbers you have to have all 16 badges.
3. You have to have all 16 badges before you can schedule rematches with the Gym Leaders.

Also, the HGSS info for Mt. Silver on Pokearth is still all screwed up.

I figure the Pokearth problem mentioned above will be fixed as Pokearth is gradually upgraded.

Last edited:

deokishisu.123

Justified Trope
thats kinda random, but sounds odd. i might wanna see that... but never the less, it may be as Serebii said, the values overwrote it.

Ronalthon

A Trainer in Action
This error has not been fixed for days.

In Ash's Character Biography under the section, Pokémon That He Used To Have (or Pokémon Previously Owned), you put for Cyndaquil, evolved from Cyndaquil in episode instead of evolved into Quilava in episode. Doesn't Cyndaquil evolve into a Quilava as seen in the recent US episode of Pokémon DP: Sinnoh League Victors?
;munchlax;
Link to his Character Biography:
http://serebii.net/anime/characters/ash.shtml
;munchlax;
Also, Ash first encountered Gible when he met Grandma Wilma, not old Lady Tatsu.
;munchlax;
Link to his Character Biography:
http://serebii.net/anime/characters/ash.shtml

This error has NOT been fixed yet. Please fix it.

;152;;484;;152;;334;;152;