• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mistakes on Serebii.net V2

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin

9dragonbreed

Arukate Énigme
There are a lot of diamonds with questions marks where the e in pokemon would go. What is up with that.

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
Why is Palmer repeated twice in the post ranks?

And when will the BW leaders be added?

ShinyDoug

Shine?
Um... Whenever I was viewing the B/W Pokedex, my computer told me that it was trying to download a program to my computer from a source that was not Serebii.net. I don't know if it is a mistake or not, but I couldn't find a place to put this. When I viewed ANY other web page, it didn't appear. But it appeared on all 10 pages of the B/W Pokedex I viewed, and when I clicked cancel, it reappeared in another pop up. I was wondering if it's supposed to be there.

Link:http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/637.shtml

Now I don't see it...

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Um... Whenever I was viewing the B/W Pokedex, my computer told me that it was trying to download a program to my computer from a source that was not Serebii.net. I don't know if it is a mistake or not, but I couldn't find a place to put this. When I viewed ANY other web page, it didn't appear. But it appeared on all 10 pages of the B/W Pokedex I viewed, and when I clicked cancel, it reappeared in another pop up. I was wondering if it's supposed to be there.

Link:http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/637.shtml

Now I don't see it...
Yeah. We noticed a bad ad on the google system. We've already blocked the advert so it should no longer appear