• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mistakes on Serebii.net V2

Pika22

A Relic of The Past
Error: It still has the JP name for the episode when quilava evolved
Error2: It calls Woobat Komori

Link: Link

Last edited:

RainbowMidget

This isn't all that important, but for the Japanese name for Eevee, it says Iibi (pronounced like Eeve, except with a B since the Japanese language has no Vs), not Eievui.

Like I said, it isn't that important, just thought I'd give you a heads up. :]
I might go through the whole Pokedex to see if there are any other errors. I'll let you know if I find any!

Link: http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/133.shtml

Skydra

On the team Plasma page in the BW section...

It calls Wellspring Cave after the Japanese name, Opening of an Underground Water Vein.

It says that in N's Castle the Gym Leaders all unite, however, as shown in the screenshot, the Trio Badge leaders do not appear.

Edit: And it also calls Fennel by her Japanese name, Makomo.

Edit 2: It also doesn't say exactly who the elderly man is that the grunts were harassing in Nimbasa, but he is actually the Daycare Man.

Last edited:

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin

sonicstar

ExperiencedCollector
Missing pokemon info

Error: For Twist mountain, the area B1F, where the ice rock is located for the evolution of Eevee into Glaceon, on the pokearth page there is no wild pokemon data at all for that area, so can you fix please thanks.

Link: http://www.serebii.net/pokearth/unova/twistmountain.shtml#bw-b1f

My Heart goes out to those who have perished and lost everything in the current Earthquake/Tsunami in Japan. </3

CharizardFire6

Charizard Trainer
On today's note about Japan, it's stated that "There are currently various rumours going around that the creator of Satoshi Tajiri has passed."
It should be "There are currently various rumours going around that the creator Satoshi Tajiri has passed.", or "There are currently various rumours going around that the creator of Pokemon, Satoshi Tajiri, has passed."
The way it was written implies that Satoshi Tajiri is a fictional character, which is obviously not true.

Ronalthon

A Trainer in Action
Error: The episodes in which Bulbasaur, Squirtle and Eevee evolved in (not obtained) are still in japanese in the column, Pokémon That She Used To Have. The same applies for Manaphy.

Link: May

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
In the latest news post [Sunday], in the section regarding the Snarl TM Event ending soon, it says: "This Zoroark has a special move: Snarl. Bark Out is a sound based Dark move..."
It should read: "This Zoroark has a special move: Snarl. Snarl is a sound based Dark move..."

Hunter-Z

Insert witty title
On the pokemon transfer page:
http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/poketransfer.shtml
it says:
"Do note; If you transfer the Raikou, Entei, Suicune or Celebi obtained from events through the PokéTransfer, they will not unlock the Zorua and Zoroark events. To do that, you must use the Relocator".

However, in the US version of my white version, I did in fact use the transfer machine to send over my pokemon and my Celebi and my dogs (Entei was the one specifically used for the zoroark event) from the gamestop events still triggered the events and directly contradict the statement on the page.

additional info (specifics which shouldn't make a difference, just being detailed): I talked to the relocator machine person once, and said nothing to him the time I did. The relocator was never activated in my game and the events still triggered from the event pokemon.

MasterKenobi

Resident Jedi Master
Joe, on your front page you spelled "Celebi" incorrectly. ;)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin