• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mistakes on Serebii.net V2

Ronalthon

A Trainer in Action
I think the guide meant that Pikachu was at a disadvantage becaus electric type moves are not very effective on its own type, not because it would be hit by supereffective moves.

The way it was worded made it look like an error. Anyway, it should be disregarded since it is not an error.

However, there are still some errors concerning James as mentioned two posts above this one.

Good job fixing them by the way. ;386; and ;157; along with :565:.

Last edited:

sanae

stop trying to be god ☆
http://serebii.net/rumble2/worldrank.shtml

On Legacy Mode the description should be

Once World Rank has been activated, there is a way to revert all the Pokemon back to how they used to be. This is done via "Legacy Mode". This mode is accessed when you load up the game. If you hold L, R, and the left arrow on the arrow pad on the ''Continue'' screen. Now, when you go into this, all of the Pokémon's moves and levels will be the way they were when you first found them in the game. This allows you to collect low levelled toys to exchange for moves in Axle Town and gain Pokémon for evolution. Also, the Pokemon that only appear after you beat the game will still appear in this mode. The game can be returned to normal by restarting it.

instead of

Once World Rank has been activated, there is a way to revert all thes back to how they are meant to be. This is done via "Legacy Mode". This mode is accessed when you load up the game. If you hold L and R down while holding Left on the Circle Pad on the Title Screen when you start the gaming. Now, when you go into thes, the Pokémon's moves and levels will be the way they were when you first entered them in your gameplay. This allows you to collect low levelled toys to exchange for moves in Axle Town and gain Pokémon for evolution. However, Pokémon that only appear in thes after the end of the game shall still appear.
This mode can be reset by returning to the title screen

http://serebii.net/rumble2/

In the second paragraph it says, ''This game introduces the Pokémon from Pokémon Black & White into the toy-Pokémon fold...'' It also introduces the Pokemon from Gold, Silver, Crystal, Sapphire, Ruby, and Emerald as well.

Fifth Paragraph (Revised already);
Also unlike the previous game, there are more than six different stages in each ''level''. There are five towns, each with at least three different areas in which they house two or more standard levels as well as a Battle Royale, Team Battle and/or Charge Battle. These all have different Pokémon in them, allowing you to obtain all 646 Pokémon. Some levels have Pokemon from previous levels as well.

http://serebii.net/rumble2/towns.shtml

First Paragraph (Revised Already);
Like the previous Pokémon Rumble, there are a variety of towns which can be classed as main hubs. In these towns, there are a variety of ammenities to utilise as well as loads of Pokémon who will aid you in your quests. Each town is styled differently but has the same main features, with the Light Springs for healing situated within the middle. These towns are always located in the first of each chapter. Each town has trampolines that can be used to get to one of the other towns.

Co-Op Satellite (Revised Already);
The Co-Op Satellite begins wireless transmission to look for players with whom you can play. This allows the two of you to go through the various levels together, working with each other in order to defeat the enemies. You can also give the other player Pokemon, but only if both of you have defeated the game. You also can only go to levels that both of you have defeated.

I'll review the Pokemon Rumble Blast section some more later.

Last edited:

hugopkmn

Although a bit confused, in the above mentioned pokemon of the week, Stored Power Base Power calculation seems wrong, according to the attackdex, Stored Power's BP is 20+Stat Increase*20, Calm Mind increases S.Atk and S.Def by 1 level, thus having +2 stat increases at a time, so +1 Calm Mind should make Stored Power's BP increase to 60(20+2*20, BP is 90 if STAB), the maximum power it should have is 260 BP(390 STAB) at +6 Calm Minds.
CM Count = BP(STAB) * CM Boost = BP(STAB)
+0 = 20(30) * 1 = 20(30)
+1 = 60(90) * 1.5 = 90(135)
+2 = 100(150) * 2 = 200(300)
+3 = 140(210) * 2.5 = 350(525)
+4 = 180(270) * 3 = 540(810)
+5 = 220(330) * 3.5 = 770(1155)
+6 = 260(390) * 4 = 1040(1560)
Either that or the AttackDex entry for SP is wrong, also a minor typo at Victini's Victory Star, it has Allys instead of Allies.

Last edited:

Azzanadra

http://www.serebii.net/potw-bw/

It states that Sigilyph is a mono-Psychic type, it misses the flying type.
Also Litwick, Lampent, Budew and Roselia are missing from the Pokemon of the Week, despite they are included in the articles about Chandelure and Roserade.

http://www.serebii.net/attackdex-bw/magicroom.shtml
This goes for all Psychic-type moves, if you click the tab with the Battle Type: PSYCHC, you'll be sent to the page for the move Psychic and not the list of psychic-type moves. THis goes for all psychic-type moves with the PSYCHC Battle Type tab.

Last edited:

Aegon

From today's article regarding the dub title:
Another dub title has been revealed for an episode by Cartoon Network. This is the episode title for the fourth episode of Black & White: Rival Destinies and the 713th episode total. This episode features Ash & Co. meeting up with the Unova Champion, Alder. However, Trip soon learns that his hero is not all he thought he'd be. This episode is to be called Ash Versus The Champion! and is scheduled to air on the 10th of March. Click the picture for synopsis and episode pictures and we'll report on the title they actually use as soon as possible;
You need to be more careful with your copypasta skills.

Thoaee

On the front page, the password provided to obtain Lucario is wrong.
LUCAEurogamerNet should be all caps: LUCAEUROGAMERNET

Serebii url
Eurogamer url

EDIT: Never mind, I see it's just been updated as I posted this ^^

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
On the front page, the password provided to obtain Lucario is wrong.
LUCAEurogamerNet should be all caps: LUCAEUROGAMERNET

Serebii url
Eurogamer url

EDIT: Never mind, I see it's just been updated as I posted this ^^
It got updated about 20 minutes after I made the post 2 hours ago. Not sure why you saw the old one still

TyplosionExplosion

Call me Frost.
Error: The OT for the second 10 ANIV Tyranitar is misspelled; the V in ANIv should be capitalized. And, I'm not even sure if the first Tyranitar is the 10 ANIV Tyranitar; it could be, not sure.
Link: http://serebii.net/events/dex/248.shtml

The Golux

Not a Mere Device
I'm not sure if this counts as a site error but the POTW for Clamperl seems to have large bits mistakenly copied from the one for Gorebyss, at the very least the pokedex entries.