• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mistakes on Serebii.net V2

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
LINK: http://www.serebii.net/games/hiddenabilityaccess.shtml

ERROR: You list Minccino and Cinccino as being able to pass on their Hidden Ability via breeding. It's been confirmed that the Minccino is male-only. Also, not exactly an error, but I'm pretty sure that the Legendary Genies being unable to pass on their Hidden Abilities has less to do with their being male-only and more to do with their being unbreedable legendaries.

Wait, Minccino is male only? Are you sure?

Steelia

forever.

Ampharos_Dude

Go go MR Rangers!

ViperQueen

RAWR!!!
No that big, but on the serebii main page...in the right hand column, i believe the "recently in US" have been accidentally removed when putting in the "next episode in Japan"........So now it looks like the episode where dawn appears, and "cilan takes flight" is going to appear

CharizardFire6

Charizard Trainer
http://www.serebii.net/conquest/bushou.shtml

Oichi specializes in Normal and Dragon, not just Normal.
Motochika actually starts with two Pokémon: Oshawott and Chingling.
"Motonori" is actually named Motonari, and he actually starts with two Pokémon: Snivy and Ralts.
"Ayagozen" is actually named Aya.

http://www.serebii.net/conquest/bushou2.shtml

"Cha Cha" is actually named Chacha.
"Rikkyu" is actually named Rikyū.
"Jouun" is actually named Shōun.
"Sorin" is actually named Sōrin.
"Saizou" is actually named Saizō.

http://www.serebii.net/conquest/bushoupower.shtml

They're called Warrior Skills, not Warlords Powers.

Also, several English names are wrong.

"Comfortable Temperature" is actually called Temperate.
"Encouragement" is actually called Rally.
"Extra Skill" is actually called Added Bonus.
"Fighting Spirit" is actually called Adrenaline.
"Full Speed Power" is actually called Top Speed.
"Gleaming Bravery" is actually called Courage.
"Healing Song" is actually called Sweet Song.
"Lively" is actually called Convalesce.
"Loud Voice" is actually called Shout.
"Refreshed" is actually called Salve.
"Remove Sickness" is actually called Detox.
"Sharpen" is actually called Marksman.
"Sharpshoot" is actually called Crack Shot.
"Sight Power" is actually called Eagle Eye.
"Solid Defense" is actually called Fortify.
"Strong Union" is actually called Brotherhood.
"Surprise Attack" is actually called Quick Strike.
"Swift Attack" is actually called Bustle.
"Whole Might" is actually called Mighty Blow.

Finally, several effects of the Warrior Skills are wrong.

Deep Breath's actual effect is "Restores HP. Cannot move for 3 turns."
Added Bonus's (or Extra Skill's) actual effect is "Increases chance of inflicting status ailments on enemies for 3 turns". It doesn't seem to work for other added effects.
Top Speed's (or Full Speed Power's) seems to increase movement range by more than 1 square.
Courage's (or Gleaming Bravery's) actual effect is "Significantly increases Attack and Movement Range".
Impact's actual effect is "Makes enemies flinch for 3 turns". It seems to be a certainty, rather than a possibility.
Convalesce's (or Lively's) actual effect is "Slowly restores HP of the Pokémon and adjacent allies for 3 turns". The current description is too vague.
Marksman's (or Sharpen's) actual effect is "Increases Accuracy and Critical Hit ratio for 3 turns".
Quick Strike's (or Surprise Attack's) actual effect is "Increases Movement Range and makes enemies flinch".
Bustle's (or Swift Attack's) actual effect is "Increases Movement Range of Pokémon and nearby allies".
Mighty Blow (or Whole Might) seems to cause a significant increase in Attack.

Everything else on those pages is either accurate or not verifiable at the point in Pokemon Conquest I'm currently at.

Chidori__O

jeffdavid102

TSS Forever

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
http://www.serebii.net/pokearth/unova/sangitown.shtml

On listing the trainers within the town, in Alder's team, it lists his Braviary's moveset incorrectly. It's listed as follows:

Attacks:
Crush Claw
Superpower
Aerial Ace
Crush Claw

The last move is linked to the move in the Attack Dex as Rock Slide. Thought I should let you know.

penguin100

Avid Pokemon Master
i noticed a mistake in the Strong Special Trainers section
Cheren's team is wrong, if im right. i started out with Oshawott in Black Version, and Cheren took the snivy, obviously. But in that section, i noticed a problem with his final team. im battling him now just to check, and i was correct. if i chose oshawott then his final team at Victory road would have to be: Liepard, Unfezant, Haxorus, Gigalith, Simisage and Serperior. And on the site it says he has a Simisear. i hope you agree with this mistake. Oh, and the site looks cool with all the news on it
thanks