• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mistakes on Serebii.net V2

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
Today's update says that Black and White are "out in worldwide", instead of "out worldwide".

Speaking of that, it's been in practically every update since worldwide release.

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
The "out in worldwide" mistake still exists.

Basically, in the majority of the new articles you've started them with a notice for people to go look at your BW sections. However, you mention this is because BW are now "out in worldwide"; this is grammatically incorrect, as it should read "out worldwide".

Aegon

In today's update, "Litwick" is misspelled in Episode 688's title; it says: "The Scary Story of the Litwik Mansion!".

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
In today's update, "Litwick" is misspelled in Episode 688's title; it says: "The Scary Story of the Litwik Mansion!".
Yeah, noted that, but already had the update ready for the Episode Pictures so holding off to add

John's Knight

On this page, the sprite for "The Riches Miles" is of a female, it should be a male one.

On this page, the "Gym Leader #2 - Bugsy" link is broken; the "Kanto Gym Leader #4 - Erika" redirects to Cerulean city; and the "Kanto Gym Leader #7 - Blaine" link is broken. Also, none of the pokearth pages there listed actually show the rematch lineups of the gym leaders.

John's Knight

On this page, the sprite for "The Riches Miles" is of a female, it should be a male one.

On this page, the "Gym Leader #2 - Bugsy" link is broken; the "Kanto Gym Leader #4 - Erika" redirects to Cerulean city; and the "Kanto Gym Leader #7 - Blaine" link is broken. Also, none of the pokearth pages there listed actually show the rematch lineups of the gym leaders.

Not sure if this was pointed out or not...but...I found this:

Error:
Damage = ((((2 * 100 / 5 + 2) * 219 * 60 / 289) / 50) + 2) * 1.5 * 2 * 100 / 100
Damage = ((((42) * 219 * 60 / 289) / 50) + 2) * 1.5 * 2
Damage = (((1909.6) / 50) + 2) * 1.5 * 2
Damage = 44.9
Damage = ~45

In truth this calculation is wrong. I used several calculators and always get 120(rounding down for simplicity). This is because (((1909.6)/50)+2) = (38.19+2) = 40.19. 40 *1.5 = 60 * 2 = 120.

Further more, the example of Umbreon vs Espeon is out dated now that types are not either just attack or special attack. Bite, fore example, is now a physical attack and thus uses the physical stat, which goes against Espeon's defense stat.

Thus the equation now would be:
Damage = ((((2 * 100 / 5 + 2) * 229 * 60 / 219) / 50) + 2) * 1.5 * 2 * 100 / 100
Damage = (((42*229*60/219)/50)+2)*1.5*2
Damage = ((2635.06/50)+2)*1.5*2
Damage = (52.7+2)*1.5*2
Damage = 54.7*1.5*2
Damage = 164.1
Damage ~ 164

So yeah, I feel this needs to be updated.

The_Landlord

I don't care...
In the B/W Pokedex, Feraligatr doesn't have Earthquake as being listed as one of its TM moves.

EDIT: Nevermind, I'm an idiot...

Last edited:

Nebbio

NINJA!
In the colloseam section it says the Ho-oh will have your OT. My Ho-oh had it's OT as Navel.