• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mistakes on Serebii.net V2

CharizardFire6

Charizard Trainer
http://www.serebii.net/conquest/pokemon.shtml

In the row for Lilligant, in the far right column, it says "Greenleaf (Password". There's no need for a parenthesis.
In the row for Gible, in the far right column, it says " Terrara". It's spelled Terrera.
In the row for Chimchar, in the far right column, it says "Owned by Hidoyoshi". It's spelled Hideyoshi.
In the row for Snivy, in the far right column, it says "Owned by Motochika". Snivy is owned by Motonari, not Motochika.
Pansage swarms occur in Greenleaf and Pansear swarms occur in Ignis, not the other way around.
In the row for Lapras, in the far right column, it says "Owned by Mitsuhige". It's spelled Mitsuhide.
In the row for Groudon, in the far right column, it says " Terraria". It's spelled Terrera.

Also,

http://www.serebii.net/conquest/passwords.shtml

I noticed that the Zoroark password isn't listed.

penguin100

Avid Pokemon Master
In the 5th gen pokemon of the week, Armaldo is listed as Whiscash, who is right above it

pocketto

Whiscash Artist
Clicking the Herbivore link on Venipede and Sewaddle's spin-off dex under Conquest doesn't bring you to Herbivore, it just goes to the top of the page.
The actual link is apparently set up as http://www.serebii.net/conquest/abilities.shtml#loiter

In addition to that, I don't think Herbivore's description is correct.
It currently says "Increases HP if affected by a Status Condition"
I think it should be something along the lines of "If on Grass, HP is recovered by 1/8th Maximum HP each turn" (I don't know if it's actually 1/8)

Will-powered Spriter

Pokédex Complete!
So, on your new lowest level thing (which is pretty cool by the way. If only the GTS had such a thing...), I've spotted a few mistakes:

Entei is listed as uncatchable in a Nest Ball.

The gen one Eevee family (the later ones are correct) don't factor in the Dream World Events, instead listing 16 as the lowest level for Eevee and bizarrely alternating between 16 and 1 for Flareon, Jolteon and Vaporeon.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
So, on your new lowest level thing (which is pretty cool by the way. If only the GTS had such a thing...), I've spotted a few mistakes:

Entei is listed as uncatchable in a Nest Ball.

The gen one Eevee family (the later ones are correct) don't factor in the Dream World Events, instead listing 16 as the lowest level for Eevee and bizarrely alternating between 16 and 1 for Flareon, Jolteon and Vaporeon.

Odd. I remember listing Entei for that. Thanks. Minor mistakes like this occassionally happen. Rectified

RiseOfZekrom

http://www.serebii.net/gs/gyms.shtml

Gym #6's reward is TM23

Gym #7's reward is use of HM06 Whirlpool

Gym #8's reward is use of HM07 Waterfall

Gym #16 - Viridian City Gym
However, this old foe will "smell ya later" until you collect the other seven Kanto badges

This is false, you can battle him right after you talk to him on Cinnabar Island. (the other 7 badges is only a requirement in gen 4)

Mr. Ribbles

Cubchoo Lover
http://serebii.net/pokearth/johto/sprouttower.shtml

Most of the trainer's bellsprouts here have gastro acid razor leaf slam and ring out. They're..only supposed to have Vine Whip I belive.

(also, sorry if the link isn't clickable or w/e. i couldnt figure this stuff out, just copy and paste it.)

jireh the provider

Video Game Designer
Upon observing the list of pokemon of the week, some of the pre evo pokemon and little cup are not seen on the selection list of the Serebii.net's Pokemon of the week 5th gen; They can only be seen when you selected their full evolution pokemon. Like Roselia, Budew, Riolu, Anorith, Tangela, Eelektric, Tynamo,Roggenrola, Lampent, Litwik, and Larvesta. I hope you can read this.

We want to see them (little pokes and pre evo pokes) on the list selection.

mario_fan

Kawaiibunkle
You forgot to include Cheren's rematch on the b/w daily/weekly events page. He is able to be rebattled once every day in victory road.

Fizz

The new page you have set up, with the moveset searching? It allows for illegal movesets due to egg move complications. For a brief moment I thought Belly Drum/Aqua Jet Azumarill was possible... Alas it still is not the case, and I figure your program should be fixed for such situations.

Fizz

Ah, okay. Quite understandable (and I do remember the page existing before, now that you mention it). Best of luck with further upgrades then.