• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mistakes on Serebii.net V2

Okay, I was looking at info about where to find Shuckle in X&Y, and I stumbled across a few errors:

This page and this page indicate that Rock Smash gives a 10% chance to find Shuckle and a 95% chance of finding Graveler. Unless there is something I am missing, this is mathematically impossible.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Okay, I was looking at info about where to find Shuckle in X&Y, and I stumbled across a few errors:

This page and this page indicate that Rock Smash gives a 10% chance to find Shuckle and a 95% chance of finding Graveler. Unless there is something I am missing, this is mathematically impossible.

Shall check into it. Thanks

NotABeginningTrainer

I just noticed in the itemdex entry for zoom lens the description for DPPt says it boosts critical hit ratio while the others correctly say accuracy.

CrusherTheFeraligatr

Strider: Spider King
Can't remember what route, but where itt says poliwhirl, the picture is poliwrath in one of the fire red poke earth.

hiten

On the latest Pokemon of The Week, it mentions that Cresselia's Moonlight recovers 75% of the users HP when used under the sun. While on Attackdex, Moonlight heals the user by 66.66% or 2/3 of its maximum Hit Points under the sun.

Which one is right?

JinKiriyama

In the pokemon shuffle area, on the pokemon list it lists Togekiss as both pokemon 20 and 126, 126 is where I'm assuming frosslass should be, and it also lists Togekiss as being ice type.
Swablu has an attack value of 5, I'm assuming that it's suppose to be 50.
Toxicroak, Crogunk, and stunfisk all have nothing listed as their typing.
Carbink has water listed as its typing.

Last edited:

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload

kjthek1ng

Error:"Miracle Eye + Psychic Move

Strategy: Versus a Dark-type Pokémon, use Foresight first, then use any Psychic Move you want to and it will hit for damage as it goes around the Dark-type advantage completely."
http://www.serebii.net/games/combo.shtml

Kacho

You are next.
This move increases in power when used by y Pokémon on your side in the last turn. The increase is by 100%. If two Pokémon use it in Double or Triple Battles or it's used repeatedly, the second power is 80 and if a third Pokémon uses it, its Base Power is 160. If it's used a fourth time within the same two turns, it is capped at 200.

http://www.serebii.net/attackdex-xy/echoedvoice.shtml

"y"?

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Error: Wild Pokémon section is missing for Dewford town.
Link: www.serebii.net/pokearth/hoenn/dewfordtown.shtml

Also, these two mistakes from my last post haven't been fixed yet:

Error: The area to click on the Kalos map for Frost Cavern is not in the right place.
Link: www.serebii.net/pokearth/

Error: Terminus Cave Rock Smash encounter percentages do not add up to 100%.
Link: www.serebii.net/pokearth/kalos/terminuscave.shtml#rocksmash

Shall check into that Terminus Cave issue. Not sure what's causing it.

Will check Dewford Town stuff, too. Not sure why it's not showing up.

TurtwigAndSquirtle

I like turtles
Last edited:

BritishLanguage

I enjoy earth day
the battle maison multi battle partners thing is missing an excadrill

Excadrill@Bright Powder
Ability: Mold Breaker
the list doesn't list the nature/evs (difficult) so i won't either
- Sandstorm
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Poison Jab

also there's another manectric with the same moveset/item as the one you have on there but for some ungodly reason it has minus instead of lightning rod

Last edited:

razor fire

This is more of a correction than a discovery, I guess. I noticed that this page: http://www.serebii.net/omegarubyalphasapphire/legendary.shtml lacks the required information on how to find regigigas. Regigigas is only available between a certain period of time during the day. I've found that it is possible to encounter regigigas until 8 PM. I'm not sure how early you can find it during the day, but I suspect that it's not possible to find it until around 8 AM. I'll try to figure that out tomorrow.
The official guide says that regigigas is available "during daytime" or something like that, which usually means 11 AM to 6 PM if I remember correctly. However, Regigigas is available until 8 PM so I'm pretty sure it is available earlier during the morning too.

EDIT: Ah, it says daytime on serebii's page too. I didn't notice that. :p
However, I do feel that the specific times should be mentioned.

EDIT2: I overslept so I wasn't able to figure out how early you can find regigigas. It also appeared shiny for me so I caught it and probably won't be able to find it until I get to the same point in my other game. It would be nice if someone else could help out on this :)

Last edited: