• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mistakes on Serebii.net V2

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin

Kacho

You are next.
http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/027.shtml
it's also in route 113 too...

well, a lot of ORAS dex pokemon either have just the routes listed and not the city (the surfing/fishing ones), but idk if i really need to go link every single poke that has a mistake where it's not listed in the ORAS/XY dex entry location, but listed when you hit details

raek57

Backpacker Jerome Copy

Error: On the Route 9, Unova PokeEarth page, there's an extra trainer who shouldn't be there. He's Backpacker Jerome, who shows up on Route 4 with a level 19 Pidove. He rather stands out on the page, compared with the Roughnecks and Bikers in this area.
Link: I'm still a new user, so I can't post links yet.

Last edited:

Celebitwo

Celebi Clone
On Ash's character bio I just noticed a couple of things in the badge table.

In the Unova row, the Jet badge is shown twice aas badge number 3 and number 6. The Insect badge is missing as badge number 3.

Then as a bit of a nitpick for Hoenn badge 2, the knuckle badge is shown as grey rather than blue. I dont know where you get these icons from so I dont know if this would be easy to change but it just bugged me.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
"This battle i is unlocked by "

Remove the i.

eworm

Excuse me while I go back to the previous POTW about Lanturn, which contains a mistake in the Other Options part:

- Eerie Impulse is another slightly gimmicky option. Using Lanturn's Volt Absorb as the ability, it can turn Normal-type moves into Electric-type moves which then activate the ability

Eerie Impulse lowers the target's SpA two stages and is not Ion Deluge.

Pokemon_Veteran

Poké Sage
In the event database, the recently released Zoroark event in-game screenshot has the picture of the Shiny Rayquaza event just above it.

mbruno

@Serebii, on the forum index, the descriptions for the "Pokémon X & Y Discussion" and "Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Discussion" section both still refer to the games as upcoming. You should probably change that since both have now been released.

This still needs taken care of.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
Zygardeand

should be

Zygarde and

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO

Nimthiel

Praise the Helix
Hello, I'm new to this so if I do something wrong I apologize. Please don't criticize as I feel this is important to correct, but concerning the downloadable themes for Super Mystery Dungeon, they are reversed for the North American release. Upon looking at the descriptions of them, I decided to purchase the downloadable version so I could get the version with the pokemon in the clouds (Partner's Theme!). Instead I got the general game title version (Main theme). I'm very upset at being misinformed, so if the main page as well as the "Nintendo 3DS Themes" page (I would post the link of the page, but I'm apparently forbidden to do so) could be updated in a more specific matter, that would be great.

Edit: Literally just reloaded the "Nintendo 3DS Themes" page and the "Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon - Main Theme" description was updated with the American information. I don't know if I was ninja'd somewhere within the minutes I was writing my post, but it's appreciated. Now if only the "Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon - Partner's Theme!" description could be updated so my issue could be fixed.... somehow. I didn't receive that theme so I suppose someone else would have to inform you guys on how to get it. Even if it can be confirmed whether or not it's possible for anyone outside of Japan would be a huge help as well.

Last edited:

PJPoon

Error: In-depth effects of fossils (OT, ID No, Attacks, etc.) in the ItemDex are missing details for Generation V games and later.
Link: www.serebii.net/itemdex/helixfossil.shtml (and other fossil pages)

Error: Remove the link when clicking on "Lv. At Moss Rock" or "Lv. At Icy Rock" as they only go to Kalos region pages. Hover text should include Moss Rock and Icy Rock locations in the Hoenn region similar to how it is in evolutionary chain sections of Nosepass and Magneton. (Also applies to the pages of all the evolved forms of Eevee)
Link: www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/133.shtml

Error: Sealed Chamber is missing information on Pokémon encountered by fishing.
Link: www.serebii.net/pokearth/hoenn/sealedchamber.shtml

Error: Hover text of any Pokémon image on the Legendary Pokémon page shows "??".
Link: www.serebii.net/omegarubyalphasapphire/legendary.shtml

Error: DexNav Exclusive Pokémon in Jagged Path listed as level 10, but I've only found them at level 21.
Link: www.serebii.net/pokearth/hoenn/jaggedpass.shtml#dexnav

Error: Graveler in Mirage Island South of Route 134 listed as found at level 38 , but I've only found them at level 35 and 36.
Link: www.serebii.net/pokearth/hoenn/mirageisland.shtml#xy-southofroute134

Error: Shuppet locations in Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are missing Mt. Pyre and Route 123.
Link: www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/353.shtml#location

Error: Corphish locations in Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are missing Petalburg City and Route 123.
Link: www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/341.shtml#location

Error: Electrode location in Alpha Sapphire lists Magma Hideout instead of Aqua Hideout.
Link: www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/101.shtml#location

Error: Missing comma betwen Route 128 and Ever Grande City in locations of Luvdisc.
Link: www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/370.shtml#location

Error: Corsola locations in Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are missing Ever Grande City.
Link: www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/222.shtml#location

Error: Boldore locations in Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are missing Ever Grande City.
Link: www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/222.shtml#location

Error: Onix locations in Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are missing Mirage Cave.
Link: www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/095.shtml#location

Error: Aqua Hideout missing interactable Electrode encounter.
Link: www.serebii.net/pokearth/hoenn/aquahideout.shtml

I wonder if there is a way to automate finding Pokémon pages that are missing locations?