• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mistakes on Serebii.net V2

Crimzon07

Page: Lush Jungle www.serebii.net/pokearth/alola/lushjungle.shtml

Possible error: Under at least the Pokemon Moon section ( I don't have Sun so can't confirm whether it is wrong there too or not) while battling Bonsly and when Bonsly calls for help he will call other Bonsly and rarely a Happiny. Not the Confey that is listed for his call slot.

Trumbeak will call other Trumbeaks. Paras calls Paras.

Oranguru can call Trumbeak.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Page: Lush Jungle www.serebii.net/pokearth/alola/lushjungle.shtml

Possible error: Under at least the Pokemon Moon section ( I don't have Sun so can't confirm whether it is wrong there too or not) while battling Bonsly and when Bonsly calls for help he will call other Bonsly and rarely a Happiny. Not the Confey that is listed for his call slot.

Trumbeak will call other Trumbeaks. Paras calls Paras.

Oranguru can call Trumbeak.

Press the Full details. Condensed details are not used for working out SOS Slots, but for quick checking of the area

Kyuu-Tales

織田信長☆FAN
Some of the romanized names containing macrons and other nonstandard characters in the Sun/Moon Pokédex are not displaying properly. This error can be found in the following new entries:

• #756 Shiinotic / マシェード Mashēdo displays as Mash?do
  • #765 Oranguru / ヤレユータン Yareyūtan displays as Yarey?tan
  • #780 Drampa / ジジーロン Jijīron displays as Jij?ron
  • #785 Tapu Koko / カプ・コケコ displays as Kapu?kokeko
  • #786 Tapu Lele / カプ・テテフ displays as Kapu?tetefu
  • #787 Tapu Bulu / カプ・ブルル displays as Kapu?bulul
  • #788 Tapu Fini / カプ・レヒレ displays as Kapu?rehire
  • #794 Buzzwhole / マッシブーン Masshibūn displays as Masshib?n
  • #795 Pheromosa / フェローチェ Ferōche displays as Fer?che

The following Japanese names have been romanized incorrectly:

• #727 Incineroar / ガオガエン should read Gaogaen, not Gaogen
  • #773 Silvally / シルヴァディ should read Silvady, not Silvaddy

shadowF

Under the effects of rain and heavy rain it states that hurricane has a 25% chance of going through protect or detect in Diamond and Pearl. Hurricane wasn't introduced until generation 5.

Edit: It won't let me input the URL. I get an error saying new posts are limited to the number of URLs they can post. This is on the weather page.

MancerNecro

Not sure if this counts but when I evolved my Vulpix to Ninetales at level 36 last night, it learned Dazzling Gleam.

I can't submit the link cause uhh, I'm a new member and the forum doesn't allow me to :(.

Serebii

Staff member
Admin

Xalren

I'm not fully sure on what the S.O.S means, but I think I may have found a mistake.

In the Lush Jungle page, it says in the south end that the only help for Bonsly is Comfey, but when a Bonsly called for help in mine a Happiny appeared. Perhaps it is in one of those slots? And no, the battle did not begin with a Caterpie, it started with Bonsly.

Serebii

Staff member
Admin
I'm not fully sure on what the S.O.S means, but I think I may have found a mistake.

In the Lush Jungle page, it says in the south end that the only help for Bonsly is Comfey, but when a Bonsly called for help in mine a Happiny appeared. Perhaps it is in one of those slots? And no, the battle did not begin with a Caterpie, it started with Bonsly.

Toggle the full details :)

Kyuu-Tales

織田信長☆FAN
Please amend the following errors in the Sun & Moon Pokédex at your earliest convenience:

• #727 Incineroar - the proper romanization of ガオガエン is Gaogaen, not Gaogen
  • #773 Silvally - the proper romanization of シルヴァディ is Silvady, not Silvaddy

EverChanger

エヴァーチェンジャー
On several pages on Serebii, it is stated the Quick Ball capture modifier was changed from x4 to x5 in Sun & Moon, but on Bulbapedia, it is stated that this change was actually made all the way back in Black & White. Might be something worth looking into, I'm not sure which is right.

Serebii

Staff member
Admin
On several pages on Serebii, it is stated the Quick Ball capture modifier was changed from x4 to x5 in Sun & Moon, but on Bulbapedia, it is stated that this change was actually made all the way back in Black & White. Might be something worth looking into, I'm not sure which is right.

Hmm I'll double check. My database has had it at 4 for the last two gens though

Inconspicuosaurus

Bone-ified dinosaur
Couple things about the otherwise fantastic status afflictions page:

Poison - "faints" is missing its t in the first line.
Poison Touch should probably be mentioned as an ability that can afflict Poison. (Its omission is especially ironic considering the Pokemon chosen to represent it was A-Muk.) ;)
Poison Heal is missing from the "effects" or "immunities" section depending on where you want to put it.
Toxic Boost as well, although that does not grant immunity.
Perhaps Venom Drench should also be mentioned in there somewhere, plus Hex at the top of the page.

Burn - As well as Fire moves, Scald and Steam Eruption will unfreeze a Pokemon hit by them.

Attraction - Destiny Knot should probably have its original, yet least used, effect listed as a method of infliction.

You also mentioned switching out as a method of curing Curse, but not for Attract or Confusion. It should probably be listed as a matter of consistency, or at least mentioned at the top of the page.

Also, Comatose should probably be mentioned somewhere, be it at the top of the page, or in the Immunities section of Burn, Paralysis, Freeze and Poison.

Last edited:

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
I think there are a couple of Swimmer-class Trainers missing in the Melemele Sea on the Pokearth.
2 Male in the East, 1 Female in the west.
Also a Super Repel underwater in the far eastern part.

Last edited:

Serebii

Staff member
Admin
Couple things about the otherwise fantastic status afflictions page:

Poison - "faints" is missing its t in the first line.
Poison Touch should probably be mentioned as an ability that can afflict Poison. (Its omission is especially ironic considering the Pokemon chosen to represent it was A-Muk.) ;)
Poison Heal is missing from the "effects" or "immunities" section depending on where you want to put it.
Toxic Boost as well, although that does not grant immunity.
Perhaps Venom Drench should also be mentioned in there somewhere, plus Hex at the top of the page.

Burn - As well as Fire moves, Scald and Steam Eruption will unfreeze a Pokemon hit by them.

Attraction - Destiny Knot should probably have its original, yet least used, effect listed as a method of infliction.

You also mentioned switching out as a method of curing Curse, but not for Attract or Confusion. It should probably be listed as a matter of consistency, or at least mentioned at the top of the page.

Also, Comatose should probably be mentioned somewhere, be it at the top of the page, or in the Immunities section of Burn, Paralysis, Freeze and Poison.

I really didn't properly update that page in Gen VI. Thought I had haha