• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mistakes on Serebii.net V2

xerminator2k

Hello,

I did not know where to post this or report this so I am doing it here.

Everytime you select the gen 3 anchor for the Hoen version of Pokéarth it resets the page to the default gen 6 again when you change the route/city etc...

Would appriciate if this could be fixed like the Kanto version where the gen anchor actualy works.

PsychedelicJellyfish

formerly R. New
Scolipede's Sword/Shield Pokédex page says that its Hidden Ability is only available through transfer, but I just caught one with its HA in a raid, so...yeah.

Darth_n8r

Heracross and pinsir are listed as obtainable during snow or snowstorm weather in the training lowlands. They are listed for the opposite game of the one they appear in, and since there is no snowy weather those conditions are not possible

Kingudora

My favourite
Despite claiming that no blatant spoiler will be on the home page, today's article's picture in the home page has a blatant spoiler as June 22nd at 4:18 PT. It's showing the result of one of the Isle of Armor's guide-dang-it activities, so I believe that seeing it will be an unwelcome surprise to many players. May you please change it? Thank you.

Joycap

The Smogonites' personal George Orwell
Despite claiming that no blatant spoiler will be on the home page, today's article's picture in the home page has a blatant spoiler as June 22nd at 4:18 PT. It's showing the result of one of the Isle of Armor's guide-dang-it activities, so I believe that seeing it will be an unwelcome surprise to many players. May you please change it? Thank you.

Move Tutors have been common knowledge in the DLC for a while now, I don't see how that is any kind of spoiler

Move Tutors have been common knowledge in the DLC for a while now, I don't see how that is any kind of spoiler

Actually, I was mentioning the picture in the article "Pokémon Sword & Shield Coverage Day 6." That's the picture that needs to be replaced in my opinion!

A few people will know that they can battle Honey because doing so normally first involves one almost finishing a tedious and seemingly unconnected side-quest.

If anyone talk about the detail of that picture, may they please only do so within spoiler tags? Thank you.

Last edited: