• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mistakes on Serebii.net V2

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
What's up with this ad running on serebii? Don't think you'd want stuff like this advertising here

dP2RYda.jpg
Ads are programmatically done. We don't choose the ads that run on the site, an algorithm does. We try to kill ads like this but they do need to be reported with URLs to the ad
Error: Base egg steps for Scolipede in SS dex is inconsistent with the rest of it's line

Links: https://serebii.net/pokedex-swsh/scolipede/
https://serebii.net/pokedex-swsh/whirlipede/
https://serebii.net/pokedex-swsh/venipede/
Strangely, this is accurate. This is how it is in the code

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
I don't know if this an oversight or not but I can't see any mention of the fact that Tauros can actually learn Rock Climb in the transfer over moves. It learns it from Gen 5 dream world and even though that doesn't exist anymore i still think it should be included on the page?

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.
I have big problem and it's eating me... I wanna post this picture but it says
4a6s8b
in preview and in reality.Help?

4a6s8b

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
The main page news for today announcing Pokémon VirtualFest has the subtitle of it being for Pokémon Cafe Mix which is obviously wrong when you read the whole section.

metalclash

Just curious, why was it only listed under Korea in the list of events when the code could be redeemed under any region? Shouldn't it be listed everywhere if it could be redeemed everywhere?

I feel like this is a big oversight and could possibly have players miss certain events.

BTW Porygon 2 is out

Kansas_Rocks!

Awesomeness Trainer
An ad for the Switch game Struggling is adding a banner above the website banner, causing parts of the side menus to become inaccessible. I can't access the pokedexes because of it.

Image of ad:

EDIT: I cannot get images to work, here is the image link.

Obxprsx

Last edited:

Captain Jigglypuff

An ad for the Switch game Struggling is adding a banner above the website banner, causing parts of the side menus to become inaccessible. I can't access the pokedexes because of it.

Image of ad:

EDIT: I cannot get images to work, here is the image link.

Obxprsx

I think that might be more of an issue with the advertising program used on the site and something that a mod can’t control

Kansas_Rocks!

Awesomeness Trainer
Yes, but Joe does look at this and he has some control. The first post on this specific page shows it. I'm giving proof and I am also adding the ad URL to my post, as he states in that post.

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
The article for Heracross on Pokémon of the Week has a cut-off sentence in the list of drawbacks. It reads:

"80/75/95 isn't as good of defensive stats as they used to be, making it difficult for Heracross t"

Captain Jigglypuff

Not really a mistake but the 3DS section of the site is missing a New 3DS faceplate that wasn’t a limited edition that has Pikachu on it. I have this faceplate and I can tell you it is clear with metallic gold details with artwork of Pikachu on it.