• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mistakes on Serebii.net V2

ScraftyIsTheBest

No need to worry!
Unovan Darmanitan's Pokedex entries in Sword and Shield are missing on its SwSh page

This comment covers the errors that I found in the home page's Pokemon-Masters-EX-related news from 02-10-2020 07:05 BST / 02:05 EDT (Friday).

1) May you please mention that the three 5* Power-Ups that players receive each time they pull for Elesa & Zebstrika (E&Z) or Clemont & Heliolisk (C&H) in this Spotlight Scout are custom ones that only work on whomever of those two pairs gets pulled? For example, summoning C&H (in this Spotlight Scout) means receiving three Custom 5* Power-Ups that only work on them.

2) May you please mention that each player can only obtain up to 15 Custom 5* Power-Ups for one premier pair by summoning them five times in this Spotlight Scout? In other words, in this Spotlight Scout, a player can get a maximum of 15 Custom 5* Power-Ups for E&Z by pulling them five times and a maximum of 15 Custom 5* Power-Ups for C&H by pulling them five times.

3) Saying that a pair's Sync Grid is now available is incorrect because it's always available even if it only has six nodes. The correct wording is that their Sync Grid has been expanded. This game's official news section uses this wording, and so should you.

4) The current phrasing of the last sentence implies that C&H's Sync Grid was not expanded until now, but that's only true for E&Z's. C&H's Sync Grid was has been expanded for a while now. Here's how to correct the last sentence:

-Current: "Alongside this, their Sync Grids are now available"
-Suggested: "Alongside this, Elesa & Zebstrika's Sync Grid has now been expanded (to be as big as Clemont & Heliolisk's)."

5) Will you please mention that E&Z can be raised to to 6* EX just like SS Red & Charizard? That's a detail too major omit.

I thank you for reading all this.

Last edited:

xShinya

I would like to point to mistakes in Zekrom and Dialgia 'Location' column.

Zekrom - Change 'Warrior Crystal' to 'Conqueror Crystal'
This is because Zekrom's link is with Nobunaga. The Conqueror Crystal can only used by Nobunaga.

Dialga - Change 'Conqueror Crystal' to 'Warrior Crystal'
This is because Dialga's link is with Tadakatsu. The Warrior Crystal can only be used by Tadakatsu.

Everything else is correct :D

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
For the Pokémon of the Day article abut Alakazam, Max Mindstorm is instead listed as Shattered Psyche. Shattered Psyche was from a generation ago.

Prince Amrod

Dragon Tamer
For this weeks's Pokemon of the Week, Kantonian Marowak is listed as having a negative speed nature (brave), and a 0 Speed IV yet also 252 points in its Speed stat for the EV spread. Surely it ought to be absolute minimal speed?

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Error: On Galarian Slowking page it says the HA regenerator is unavailable? Is this because you haven't amended the page yet or because having regenerator on Galar Slowpoke will automatically turn into Curious Medicine ability?

Link: https://www.serebii.net/pokedex-swsh/slowking/

CharizardFire6

Charizard Trainer

In addition to the error mentioned in the post immediately prior to this one, Zekrom is not listed under Shield exclusives (at least, I'm assuming it goes there since Reshiram is listed under Sword exclusives), and for some reason, Gible is listed twice.

Furthermore, the only version exclusives that are found through the Expansion Pass that are labeled as such are Clauncher, Clawitzer, Skrelp, and Dragalge. Pinsir and Heracross should have notes indicating that they are only available through the Isle of Armor, while the following Pokemon should have notes indicating that they are only available through the Crown Tundra:

Omanyte, Omastar, Kabuto, Kabutops, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Bagon, Shelgon, Salamence, Latias, Latios, Kyogre, Groudon, Gible, Gabite, Garchomp, Dialga, Palkia, Tornadus, Thundurus, Reshiram, Zekrom, Xernea, Yveltal, Solgaleo, and Lunala

FILIP22

Original Member since 2007

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*

For Rayquaza I've seen it use Dragon Pulse during the battle, is it possible others can have a 5th different attack sometimes too?
I believe it is because I’ve had a Dynamax Raid against a Noctowl that used Moves it didn’t have after I caught it.

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
Noticed a mistake on the legendary section of Serebii. They listed Poipole as a legendary which is kind of funny to me because it reminds me of the time when Serebii listed Rotom as a legendary around the time of the Diamond & Pearl release.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Noticed a mistake on the legendary section of Serebii. They listed Poipole as a legendary which is kind of funny to me because it reminds me of the time when Serebii listed Rotom as a legendary around the time of the Diamond & Pearl release.
I think its because of what the game is programmed to perceive as "legendary".

I was going to mention that the Galarian Star Tournament doesn't yet have its Shield opponents added.

https://www.serebii.net/swordshield/galarianstartournament.shtml

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
I feel this needs to be mentioned:

While Groudon is listed as a Sword exclusive, I actually found it in Shield, and rather quickly. I still have it in my list of saved legendaries (I lost to it lol).

Should this perhaps be looked into?