• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mistakes on Serebii.net V2

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
There is no such thing as TM00, I just did a rare Conkeldurr raid at this Den and the 4 TRs were Fighting moves, so one is missing.
Actually, there is. It's Mega Punch.

Though why its shown as a reobtainable item I don't know. TMs aren't the ones disposable in Sword/Shield.

spurs2021

Actually, there is. It's Mega Punch.

Though why its shown as a reobtainable item I don't know. TMs aren't the ones disposable in Sword/Shield.

Ah okay, yeah I meant for Sword and Shield raids.

It is listed as dropping from Fighting raids in the Wild Area when it should be TRxx and a Fighting move. I didn't check which was missing, just know that there were 4 TRs dropping and the website lists only 3 and TM00.

I've checked Pokémon Masters EX Japanese and English Twitter accounts; as of the time of this posting, there is no official announcement about the Electric-type and Steel-type Egg Event. Did whomever posted that article on the front page make a lying excuse to reveal data-mined info early, did they reveal that info back when it was still in one of those Twitter accounts, or is there an official news feed about which I don't know? (Data-miners don't count for the third choice.) If the second choice is true, then the fact that it's not in one of those accounts anymore means that it's too early reveal such info just yet.

Last edited:

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
The main site has an error about the Max Raid event saying that the Christmas event has ended instead of the Lunar New Year.

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
In Pokémon of the Week (Gigalith), there's mention of Stomping Tantrum being stronger if the previous turn's move was blocked by Protect. The move does not get stronger in this way. The move has to miss or fail through type immunity for it to double in power.

Sceptile Leaf Blade

Nighttime Guardian
In Pokémon of the Week (Gigalith), there's mention of Stomping Tantrum being stronger if the previous turn's move was blocked by Protect. The move does not get stronger in this way. The move has to miss or fail through type immunity for it to double in power.
People often miss that for some reason, I don't know why, it's fairly easy to test since the power boost if it does work is so significant. But it also works when the previous move failed because of status conditions like sleep or paralysis, or when it failed due to flinching, abilities like Levitate, Queenly Majesty, or Truant (which actually makes it an interesting option on Slaking), or terrains or weather like Psychic Terrain or extreme rainfall. If I recall correctly it even doubles in power when your fusion move (like Grass Pledge) was absorbed into a partner's move. Protect is more the exception where it doesn't trigger it because I think everything else (aside from using Splash the turn before and recharge turns from moves like Giga Impact) does. Flinching doubling its power does make Stomping Tantrum quite viable in doubles since Fake Out is so common.

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
For this Pokémon of the Week article, Ribombee's name is incorrectly spelled as "Rhibombee," and at one point, "physical" is typoed as "physica." Both of these are under the Other Options section.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
The main site will take you to a summary of Love is a Psyduck instead of this week’s episode focusing on Grookey if you click on the episode summary link.

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
One more thing about Pokémon of the Week: It lists the Electric-type Max Move as "Max Voltage." Its correct name should be "Max Thunder."

I'm also not sure if it's just part of the writing style or not, but under Metagross's counters, Slowbro and Moltres are listed without specifying which regional forms they are, unless they both work equally well.

CharizardFire6

Charizard Trainer

There are no entries in this IV calculator for the following Pokemon:

A: Abra, Absol, Aerodactyl, Aggron, Alakazam, Altaria, Amoonguss, Anorith, Archen, Archeops, Armaldo, Aron, Articuno, Articuno (Galarian), Audino, Aurorus, Azelf, Azumarill, Azurill
B: Bagon, Beldum, Blacephalon, Blaziken, Blissey, Bouffalant, Buneary, Buzzwole
C: Calyrex, Calyrex (Ice Rider), Calyrex (Shadow Rider), Carbink, Carracosta, Carvanha, Celesteela, Chansey, Clauncher, Clawitzer, Combusken, Comfey, Cradily, Cresselia, Crobat, Cryogonal, Cubone
D: Dedenne, Dialga, Diancie, Dragalge, Dragonair, Dragonite, Dratini, Druddigon, Dunsparce
E: Electabuzz, Electivire, Elekid, Emolga, Entei, Exeggcute, Exeggutor, Exploud
F: Fletchinder, Fletchling, Fomantis, Foongus
G: Gabite, Garchomp, Genesect, Gible, Giratina (Altered), Giratina (Origin), Glastrier, Golbat, Golduck, Groudon, Grovyle, Guzzlord
H: Happiny, Heatran, Heracross, Herdier, Ho-Oh, Horsea
I: Igglybuff
J: Jigglypuff, Jynx
K: Kabuto, Kabutops, Kadabra, Kangaskhan, Kartana, Kingdra, Klefki, Krokorok, Krookodile, Kubfu, Kyogre
L: Lairon, Landorus (Incarnate), Landorus (Therian), Larvesta, Latias, Latios, Lickilicky, Lickitung, Lileep, Lilligant, Lillipup, Lopunny, Loudred, Lugia, Lurantis, Luxio, Luxray, Lycanroc (Midday), Lycanroc (Midnight), Lycanroc (Dusk)
M: Magby, Magearna, Magmar, Magmortar, Magnemite, Magneton, Magnezone, Marill, Marowak, Marowak (Alolan), Marshtomp, Mesprit, Metagross, Metang, Mienfoo, Mienshao, Miltank, Moltres, Moltres (Galarian), Mudkip
N: Naganadel, Nidoking, Nidoqueen, Nidoran♀, Nidoran♂, Nidorina, Nidorino, Nihilego
O: Omanyte, Omastar
P: Palkia, Palossand, Petilil, Pheromosa, Pinsir, Poipole, Politoed, Poliwag, Poliwhirl, Poliwrath, Porygon, Porygon2, Porygon-Z, Psyduck
R: Raikou, Rayquaza, Regice, Regidrago, Regieleki, Regigigas, Regirock, Registeel, Relicanth, Rockruff
S: Salamence, Sandile, Sandshrew, Sandshrew (Alolan), Sandslash, Sandslash (Alolan), Sandygast, Sceptile, Scizor, Scolipede, Scyther, Seadra, Sealeo, Sharpedo, Shelgon, Shinx, Skarmory, Skrelp, Slowbro, Slowbro (Galarian), Slowking, Slowking (Galarian), Slowpoke, Slowpoke (Galarian), Slurpuff, Smoochum, Spectrier, Spheal, Spiritomb, Stakataka, Starmie, Staryu, Stoutland, Suicune, Swablu, Swampert
T: Talonflame, Tangela, Tangrowth, Tapu Bulu, Tapu Fini, Tapu Koko, Tapu Lele, Tauros, Tentacool, Tentacruel, Thundurus (Incarnate), Thundurus (Therian), Tirtouga, Torchic, Tornadus (Incarnate), Tornadus (Therian), Treecko, Tyrantrum, Tyrunt
U: Urshifu (Single Strike), Urshifu (Rapid Strike), Uxie
V: Venipede, Victini, Volcanion, Volcarona
W: Walrein, Whirlipede, Whismur, Wigglytuff
X: Xerneas, Xurkitree
Y: Yveltal
Z: Zapdos, Zapdos (Galarian), Zarude, Zoroark, Zorua, Zubat, Zygarde (10%), Zygarde (50%), Zygarde (Complete)

In addition to that, the following Pokemon would be considered new to Gen 8, but aren't highlighted:

Corsola (Galarian), Darmanitan (Galarian), Darmanitan (Galarian Zen), Farfetch'd (Galarian), Linoone (Galarian), Meowth (Galarian), Mr. Mime (Galarian), Ponyta (Galarian), Rapidash (Galarian), Stunfisk (Galarian), Toxtricity (Low Key), Weezing (Galarian), Yamask (Galarian), Zigzagoon (Galarian)

In addition to that, the entry for Galarian Darumaka is bugged. It's labeled as "Darumaka 1" instead of "Darumaka (Galarian)" and its menu sprite doesn't show up (instead you see a 993).

All of this is important because it means that there's no Serebii.net IV calculator available for the following Pokemon at all: Galarian Slowpoke, Galarian Slowbro, Galarian Slowking, Galarian Articuno, Galarian Zapdos, Galarian Moltres, Kubfu, Urshifu, Zarude, Regieleki, Regidrago, Glastrier, Spectrier, and Calyrex.