• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mistakes on Serebii.net V2

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin

There are no entries in this IV calculator for the following Pokemon:

A: Abra, Absol, Aerodactyl, Aggron, Alakazam, Altaria, Amoonguss, Anorith, Archen, Archeops, Armaldo, Aron, Articuno, Articuno (Galarian), Audino, Aurorus, Azelf, Azumarill, Azurill
B: Bagon, Beldum, Blacephalon, Blaziken, Blissey, Bouffalant, Buneary, Buzzwole
C: Calyrex, Calyrex (Ice Rider), Calyrex (Shadow Rider), Carbink, Carracosta, Carvanha, Celesteela, Chansey, Clauncher, Clawitzer, Combusken, Comfey, Cradily, Cresselia, Crobat, Cryogonal, Cubone
D: Dedenne, Dialga, Diancie, Dragalge, Dragonair, Dragonite, Dratini, Druddigon, Dunsparce
E: Electabuzz, Electivire, Elekid, Emolga, Entei, Exeggcute, Exeggutor, Exploud
F: Fletchinder, Fletchling, Fomantis, Foongus
G: Gabite, Garchomp, Genesect, Gible, Giratina (Altered), Giratina (Origin), Glastrier, Golbat, Golduck, Groudon, Grovyle, Guzzlord
H: Happiny, Heatran, Heracross, Herdier, Ho-Oh, Horsea
I: Igglybuff
J: Jigglypuff, Jynx
K: Kabuto, Kabutops, Kadabra, Kangaskhan, Kartana, Kingdra, Klefki, Krokorok, Krookodile, Kubfu, Kyogre
L: Lairon, Landorus (Incarnate), Landorus (Therian), Larvesta, Latias, Latios, Lickilicky, Lickitung, Lileep, Lilligant, Lillipup, Lopunny, Loudred, Lugia, Lurantis, Luxio, Luxray, Lycanroc (Midday), Lycanroc (Midnight), Lycanroc (Dusk)
M: Magby, Magearna, Magmar, Magmortar, Magnemite, Magneton, Magnezone, Marill, Marowak, Marowak (Alolan), Marshtomp, Mesprit, Metagross, Metang, Mienfoo, Mienshao, Miltank, Moltres, Moltres (Galarian), Mudkip
N: Naganadel, Nidoking, Nidoqueen, Nidoran♀, Nidoran♂, Nidorina, Nidorino, Nihilego
O: Omanyte, Omastar
P: Palkia, Palossand, Petilil, Pheromosa, Pinsir, Poipole, Politoed, Poliwag, Poliwhirl, Poliwrath, Porygon, Porygon2, Porygon-Z, Psyduck
R: Raikou, Rayquaza, Regice, Regidrago, Regieleki, Regigigas, Regirock, Registeel, Relicanth, Rockruff
S: Salamence, Sandile, Sandshrew, Sandshrew (Alolan), Sandslash, Sandslash (Alolan), Sandygast, Sceptile, Scizor, Scolipede, Scyther, Seadra, Sealeo, Sharpedo, Shelgon, Shinx, Skarmory, Skrelp, Slowbro, Slowbro (Galarian), Slowking, Slowking (Galarian), Slowpoke, Slowpoke (Galarian), Slurpuff, Smoochum, Spectrier, Spheal, Spiritomb, Stakataka, Starmie, Staryu, Stoutland, Suicune, Swablu, Swampert
T: Talonflame, Tangela, Tangrowth, Tapu Bulu, Tapu Fini, Tapu Koko, Tapu Lele, Tauros, Tentacool, Tentacruel, Thundurus (Incarnate), Thundurus (Therian), Tirtouga, Torchic, Tornadus (Incarnate), Tornadus (Therian), Treecko, Tyrantrum, Tyrunt
U: Urshifu (Single Strike), Urshifu (Rapid Strike), Uxie
V: Venipede, Victini, Volcanion, Volcarona
W: Walrein, Whirlipede, Whismur, Wigglytuff
X: Xerneas, Xurkitree
Y: Yveltal
Z: Zapdos, Zapdos (Galarian), Zarude, Zoroark, Zorua, Zubat, Zygarde (10%), Zygarde (50%), Zygarde (Complete)

In addition to that, the following Pokemon would be considered new to Gen 8, but aren't highlighted:

Corsola (Galarian), Darmanitan (Galarian), Darmanitan (Galarian Zen), Farfetch'd (Galarian), Linoone (Galarian), Meowth (Galarian), Mr. Mime (Galarian), Ponyta (Galarian), Rapidash (Galarian), Stunfisk (Galarian), Toxtricity (Low Key), Weezing (Galarian), Yamask (Galarian), Zigzagoon (Galarian)

In addition to that, the entry for Galarian Darumaka is bugged. It's labeled as "Darumaka 1" instead of "Darumaka (Galarian)" and its menu sprite doesn't show up (instead you see a 993).

All of this is important because it means that there's no Serebii.net IV calculator available for the following Pokemon at all: Galarian Slowpoke, Galarian Slowbro, Galarian Slowking, Galarian Articuno, Galarian Zapdos, Galarian Moltres, Kubfu, Urshifu, Zarude, Regieleki, Regidrago, Glastrier, Spectrier, and Calyrex.
I've been trying to get the creators of the IV Calculator to update but with no avail, and unfortunately due to the compression they used, my attempts to sort it out have caused it to break numerous times. I'm working on it

Luthor

Heatran can learn Steel Beam but its not listed on either of the below pages. Mentioned it on the attackdex section in November but figured i'd mention here in case that was missed.

Hi,

I've been searching for a pupitar in mt silver for a while now and I've noticed some differences between what is on the pokearth page and info elsewhere on the web.

Firstly it lists pupitar as being a 5% encounter on the 3rd floor but I have been looking here for ages to no avail, finding the other 5% encounters multiple times. Of course, this could just be down to bad luck so I was just wondering if anyone could confirm this location?

Bulbapedia has it listed as inside one of the first chambers (with expert belt) and the fact it is level 30 on SS and level 45 on HG. Here it is listed as level 45 in both games along with not having a separate section for this area. I have also found another site that has a spreadsheet of all the encounter tables and in there it is listed as being on the 3rd floor, but with the 30 / 45 split seen on bulbapedia.

I was just wondering if anyone could confirm which info is correct or if they have tracked down a pupitar themselves?

Some additional things I've noticed are wrong with the mt. Silver page are that golbat and quagsire are missing from the 3F night HG table (with the percentages adding up to 90%) and all the items missing from the 3F of which I know there are quite a few.

Thanks to anyone able to help!

Update: I've finally found one after using modding tools to see encounter tables for the maps. Funnily enough spikeys overworld editor showed them as outside on the mountainside so there must be some weird stuff going on with it. PPRB gave me the right one though... they are indeed in the chamber that initially contains the expert belt at level 30 in soul silver at least.

Error: Encounter table incorrect for Mt. Silver 3F. Pupitar is only found in expert belt chamber not on the 3F.
Link: https://www.serebii.net/pokearth/johto/mt.silver.shtml

Last edited:

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Why doesn't the Rotom POTW thing have the Heat and Mow Rotom in there?
It is my impression that they are adding the forms as time goes along this week.

I think there was only regular, Fan, and Frost at the beginning when I first checked it.

CharizardFire6

Charizard Trainer

On this page, it says that Ramos's first team has a Level 40 Victreebel and a Level 40 Gogoat. However, he actually has a Level 40 Jumpluff and a Level 40 Gogoat. Ramos doesn't use Victreebel in the Battle Chateau until after the Gym Leaders upgrade to their Level 50 teams.

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
The Pokémon Cafe Mix Page for special customers has two strange errors. First is this blank space under Lucario that you can click on to go to another page and it takes you to an error page. There’s no name or dates of availability next to it. And underneath this blank entry, Galatians Slowpoke is missing its pic. The blank area does lead to its page.

Luthor

The new Level Cap has been added to Pokémon Masters EX. All Sync Pairs can now get to Level 135. This is not technically true. Some pairs are still currently locked at certain levels Solgeleo is currently locked at 125. Mewtwo, Palkia, Xerneas and Ho-oh are all stuck at 130.

Seen on https://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Why doesn't the Rotom POTW thing have the Heat and Mow Rotom in there?
Heat is there now, but Mow still has yet to be added.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Mistake: Pokemon of the Week announcement image shows a silhouette of Rotom instead of Stonjourner, and this image links to Rotom as well rather than just displaying it but linking to Stonojourner.

Also, typo on Stonjourner's page. "Nice" should be "niche".

Zyohon

ERROR: Let's go Pikachu ! Nidorano and Nidokings moveset is wrong. According to my pics it says nidorano learns poison jab at 43. Yet mine learnt it at 39. It also says nidoking learns thrash at 35. But I evolved my Nidorano to nidoking cause I remeber in the old games it would learn thrash at same level if you evolve it.

I guess I can't post screenshots but I have them if need be