• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mistakes on Serebii.net V2

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
The word "Details" is spelled "Detials" on the news for Friday, May 21, 2021.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
On the Gimmicks Page in Pokemon Cafe Mix the walnuts gimmick is listed as stage 101. I'm pretty sure it's stage 1,010, not 101.

Prince Amrod

Dragon Tamer
Old king coal set on coalossals pokemon of the week entry is listed as using a calm nature. As this lowers attack and the set uses physical attacks, I think it should be a careful nature for the special defence boost.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
The current Pokemon of the week (Golurk) talks about using Steam Engine, which isn't a thing Golurk gets and looks like it was just straight up copied from Coalossal's entry and only the Pokemon name was changed.

shinypokemon

shiny searcher
Hi! I was looking around in the Generations section yesterday (https://www.serebii.net/pokemon/) and noticed two errors:
  • In the Generation One section, February is mispelled as Ferbuary
  • In the Generation Seven section, there is no end date
Tried to post it on Twitter, but didn't receive a reply, and then I remembered this section of the forum. Should have thought of it earlier lol

Xionea

Half a centaur
On Pokemon Unite's Pokemon page:

"These Pokémon are obtained by purchasing the License to use them in the shop, or earning their license as a reward, but all can be played in the Practice Area regardless of if you have obtained them yet. You will also get several free Unite Licenses which rotate each week, butthese cannot be used in Ranked Battles."

Minor spelling error, just missed the space there in the spot I put in bold.

Kyuu-Tales

織田信長☆FAN
On the home page, under the "Pokemon of the Week" section for 01-08-2021, the entry is attributed to that of a "Kanto Pokémon". But it goes on to say it--Umbreon--was introduced in the second generation. Would it perhaps be more appropriate if one were to speak of it in terms of being "discovered in Johto"?

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
On the “Special Sync Pair Event Misty and Psyduck” Event Stages for Pokémon Masters, it says “You may use up to Misty different Sync Pairs”

hermione494

Pokemon Know-It-All since 1998

In the date the latest patch for Pokemon Unite you have it listed as "September 1st." The patch is live as of today, "September 8th."

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
In the Pokémon of the Week article, the third paragraph is cut off. It ends with "Arctozolt can"

Sceptile Leaf Blade

Nighttime Guardian
It also talks about using Stomping Tantrum against Magmortar to avoid Flame Body even though Stomping Tantrum is also a contact move.